Just For Fun......

diz

Reaction score
What Cloth is your LO wearing right now...? :baby:

Noah is in a Blue G-Diaper with 2 Weenotions inserts, a fleece one next to his bum, and a hemp one under that.

https://www.messentools.com/images/emoticones/humor/www.MessenTools.com-emoticones-humor-085.gif

Freya is in a cat garden Muttaqin with wool longies. :)

alilac Daisy FB but i just got some new wool bloomers so she might be changing her whole outfit soon do she cn wear those :blush:

Ryans in his brand new wee notion which arrived this morning! YAY :happydance: x

alilac Daisy FB but i just got some new wool bloomers so she might be changing her whole outfit soon do she cn wear those :blush:

Lol I do this all the time, plenty of outfit changes just for fun here!

Aisling is in her strawberry fields itti :D

Butternut BG v3 for Dewi.

Theo was in his Melon Itti when I opened this thread but is now in his chocolate tie die UD...hes been wearing his pixie knits woolies all day again today even though none of the nappies hes had on need wraps...I just love them sooooooooooooooooo much!

we changed into a LARGE itti (its the first time she's worn a large anything!! LOL ) in chocolate and now she's in a medium Rockmelon itti :) the wool bloomers were too big for her so she escaped a midday change! :haha:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Hm, Freya went into a Blueberry when we went out, then a hahtuvahullu fitted with no wrap, hour of no nappy and now a goodmama with no wrap. Need more goodmamas I love them! :D

Theo now in a Ribbit Flip Organic and we are out shopping (with a Lime and Like a Tiger Itti in the changing bag !!)

Ryan is now nappy free because he decided to do an expolsive poo in his brand new weenotions :cry:

Hm, Freya went into a Blueberry when we went out, then a hahtuvahullu fitted with no wrap, hour of no nappy and now a goodmama with no wrap. Need more goodmamas I love them! :D

Yay for Goodmamas !!! we only have 2 one OogaBooga print and one Goodnight they are lushness!! we're on our way shopping and i have a Moo Moo itti and a Blueberry Pink Camo in my change bag ( with a pink/purple spots Blueberry wetbag ) :)

Darwin is in a moonbeam flip with stay dry insert :)

Fluffy post today - my new wool skirtaloon just arrived, so that's gone straight on my DD! Really cute!

Indie is nappy free, I'm making her spend as much time that way as I can in the hopes that one day soon she will wee in her potty not on my floor.

Lylah is in a lilac daisy fuzzi x

Quentin is in his monkey neppula pocket with a hemp swadlebees inserts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->