Just Found Out I Am Pregnant

AshleyFaye201

Reaction score
I just found out today that I am pregnant. This will be my first child and I am so excited to join this community. Any tips for the first doctors appointment? Thanks in advance :)

Just saying hi and congrats.
Are you in the US, that will depend on what your first appts will be like, they differ from country to country!

Congrats :) when is your due date :)

Yes I'm in the US. The lovely state of TN :) I have no idea yet but I hope to find out soon.

Congrats!

You can get your approximate due date by entering your last menstural period in a pregnancy calculator. They're all over the web :)

First appt will depend on your Dr really. I had my first appt and scan at 7 weeks, but I know many women on here don't see a Dr till 12 weeks. If you go in early I'd say expect an ultrasound, a thorough family history of diseases, they'll probably take 3-5 viles of blood, a urine sample, and go over any concerns or questions you may have. So far I've had two scans and both times they've let us hear babies heartbeat. They probably won't do a sono before 7 weeks as you can't see much before that.

Thanks yall. I'm very excited and a little nervous. The due date calculator says June 20th :)

Congrats on your pregnancy! Wish you a healthy & happy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->