Just found out Im expecting my 3rd, I need help...

singingmom

Expecting # 3
Reaction score
So hello ladies. Heres my situation. First thank you for taking the time to read this.. I have a 9yr old daughter, and 3 yr old boy. I had a loss at 7months, Olivia.. Right after I lost her, I got pregnant a yr to the day with my son.. His dad, whom Im not married to, but have been with since my daughter was 1, wanted me to have an abortion. Obviously, that didn't happen.. but now, here I am, in this situation again. Just found out Im pregnant, and he wont even speak to me UNLESS its about having an abortion. His answer is "were not ready, and we are trying to make this worse, another baby will make it harder". I know all that, but this is not what I want to do. I WANT this baby, and I just dont know what to do.. He almost acts like I got pregnant myself... Im sorry to babble on, but Im so heart broken. I love this life inside me already.. and I dont want to have an abortion... Thank you for listining, and any advice would be appriciated.. Thank you..

Kathleen:baby:

:hug: and Congratulations.

I'm afraid I can't offer much advice but only you know what is right for you and it sounds like you have already made your decision. We are a very supportive group in this forum and will be there for you sweetie. :hugs:

Please dont let him pressure you into an abortion hunni :(

things will work themselves out :hugs: xx

Do what you think is best!! Don't let him pressure you into something you don't really want, you could end up regretting it for the rest of your life...

Sorry you have to go through this. You have to decide what's best for you. It's sad that he won't take responsibility for what he helped create. I have a friend who had an abortion and after watching what she went through, please consider these thoughts... Would you be able to cope with actually going through with it? Are you going to hold a grudge against him afterwards? If you don't have the resources to have another child, have you considered adoption? There are so many people who would be wonderful parents but aren't fortunate enough to have one of their own. Good luck in whatever you decide. :hugs:

I dont know what to say :( Dont be pressured into making such a big decision if you are not 100% sure it's the right thing to do. x

I know he is involved as well, but at the end of the day this is your body and ultimately your decision. Do not let yourself be pressured into anything you don't want to do.

Maybe in time he will come around, maybe he just needs some time to get used to the idea?

I really hope it all works out for you hun.

You will always find support on here, so feel free to off load, Rant, ask advice or whatever whenever you need, there will always be people to help or talk to.

Good Luck hun and I truely hope he comes around for you! :hugs:x

Oh dear. When we found out we were pregnant with our first, my husband was horrified! He was so scared because of our then living situation- we had JUST bought a NEW house, we were struggling financially so we had to have a roommate move in, we BOTH had to work to make ends meet and we had NO idea how we were going to make it work!

BUT, just like always, we were provided for. My husband's business experienced a boost so I could stay home and our roommate moved out. As it turns out, our baby was born at one of the best times in our lives. It was perfect.

Things WILL work out, you'll see!

I don't want to judge your significant other:blush:, but if my husband said something to me along the lines of abortion...he would be the one who was eliminated:hissy:. Sorry, but that is how I would feel. Appalled.

You sound like a wonderful Mommy, you don't deserve that.

:hug:

Thank you all so much for the kind words, and support. I know what I want to do, and wouldn't let anyone pressure me into anything. Im a grown woman, and ultimatly, it is my decision. Im hoping he comes around, but if not now, Im sure he will the day the baby is born. I have not however considered adoption, because thankfully, our financial situation is fine.. If so, I would consider it, I have 2 nephews whom are adopted.. Thank you again...

Kathleen-- DUE WITH THE 3rd MIRACLE, JAN 1, 2010!!!

So things are turning around a bit.. He is starting to be better, and hopefully, he will be much better SOON> Thank you all agian! Dr Apt in the AM... Cant wait!:baby:

thats great he's coming around good luck at dr hun xx

Glad things are working out for you x x

Hi Kathleen,
I've just read your news and wanted to say how glad I am that things are already sorting themselves out and that you've not been left in an awkward situation! Just look at how positive your most recent post is compared to your first! Great news - I'm really happy for you; I hope you have a enjoyable and healthy 9 months!
:hug:

That's wonderful news hun! I'm glad he's starting to warm up to the idea. Congrats! xx

Thank you all so much. I feel wonderful today. Although he is still trying to tell me to "think about it", he knows what the answer is. I just came from the Dr, levels have more than doubled, so I am on my way to a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :)

Firstly congratulations hun
Do what you thinks best hun x

Congratulations!

I think it's a bloke thing, majority blokes have this reaction even when it's been planned but they always love buybba in end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->