Just found out!...In the strangest way!

Lil C

Mummy!
Reaction score
i got a :bfp:!!
So my story is that :witch: last visited me at the end of january and not since. After numerous hpts and doc tests all being :bfn:, i got a blood test done on April 1st. Again :bfn:. Because i've been having pain in my ovaries, the doc agreed to arrange a scan as he thought i had cysts. So i had the scan today! The nurse did the ultrasound and i could see a black spot on the screen but she said she'd need to do an internal scan as it wasn't very clear. :bfp:! She reckons i'm about 6 weeks as she could see the yolk sac and the heartbeat!
i've been spotting for the past few days (on & off) and i have a few other worrys but :bfp:!
i'll post my worrys in 1st trimester as i'm sure i'll get a lot of answers to my many questions!
xxx:happydance:

Congratulations Lil C! you must be well chuffed! xxx :hug:

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! :happydance: Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Wow! that must have been amazing!! Congratulations and lots of love x

Woo hoo! If she seen a heartbeat, that is FANTASTIC!

Wow what a way to find out!!! Congrats!!!! Just think, if you hadn't had the scan...you would have started showing before knowing :rofl:

Woo hoo! If she seen a heartbeat, that is FANTASTIC!

Thanks everyone!
the more it sinks in the more i realise how lucky we were to get to see the heartbeat so early! she even printed a photo for us! it kinda puts my at ease a bit too as ive just been reading about bleeding and i had quite a red bleed yesterday but it must be ok if the heartbeat is still there?

congrats to you! may you be blessed with a healthy pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->