just found out that I need a heart pacemaker. can't cope.

gracegrace

happily pregnant with 2nd
Reaction score
Well, the title says it all. I blogged about it all here and the only real update is that they're not going to make me abort.

I'm currently feeling entirely at the end of my own resources. I'm going to have to fight with the full force of the law not to lose my job, and I'm not sure whether I have the strength for that. I'm not sure if I'll be able to breastfeed. And nobody can give me any advice because nobody's ever known this to happen to a pregnant woman before.

I know there's nothing anyone on BnB can do to help, but just a few hugs would mean everything.

Thanks.

so sorry for what you're going through, what a scary time. Lots of luck :hug:

hiya hun , blimey what a rough ride your having ! my cardiologist said i may need a pacemaker in the future due to my heart condition but it would be a last result an he was not willing to do it until id had children , sending u :hug::hug::hug:

Thanks everyone. And sorry Karentia that you're in the same position..

Hi Gracegrace, I'm so sorry to hear about your predicament. You must be terrified. What job do you do that they may try to get rid of you for your complaint? You would be protected under the DDA surely?
Sending you strength and hugs.
D
xx

Oh hun....you must be so scared :hugs:
Any idea when you'll be getting the pacemaker yet?
Hang in there!!
:hug:

You will get through this because you are a lady (its just what we do, right girls).
We are at our best and strongest and most unbeatable when fighting against the odds.

Big hugs.
xxxx

I'm sorry things are so hard for you right now. I wish there was something i could do :hugs: Hang on in there

Big :hug:

i cant carry on

you can poppet - because there is NO other option.

Have you got someone with you at the moment? You need cuddles.

I found this link on the web - someone else in your position.

https://community.babycentre.co.uk/talk/a1113855/back_with_good_and_bad_news?

Keep positive lovely lady.
xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->