Just got back from my first doctor's appt!

Ambermichelle

Reaction score
Afternoon ladies! :)

Just got back from my first doctors appointment! :winkwink:

I'm 4 weeks and 4 days along. Still really early! All they did was confirm I'm pregnant with a urine sample and then give me looooaaadsss of info on pregnancy. And they gave me prenatals, too! Which I think is awesome!:thumbup:

I go back January 20th for my first ultrasound! Ahh these next 3 weeks are going to drraaaggggg lol.

Welll, I hope you ladies are having an amazing day! :happydance:

Thats so exciting, yay!
3 weeks will fly by, and you'll soon be seeing your little bean on screen!! Good luck :)
x

Congrats!
I remember finding out at 4 weeks and having to wait 3 weeks for my ultrasound..waiting is so horrible isn't it?
now I've got another 4 week wait for my 12 week scan!

Thank you guys!! And yess this waiting is going to be helllll ugh! :( but, I'm going to try and keep myself busy with other stuff lol..we'll see how this works hahaha

Ahhh what do you like to do to pass time? I have a ton of final year Uni work to be done before my vacation finishes on 20th jan, 7 puppies to sell and I'm sure lots of cleaning lol....

Afternoon ladies! :)

Just got back from my first doctors appointment! :winkwink:

I'm 4 weeks and 4 days along. Still really early! All they did was confirm I'm pregnant with a urine sample and then give me looooaaadsss of info on pregnancy. And they gave me prenatals, too! Which I think is awesome!:thumbup:

I go back January 20th for my first ultrasound! Ahh these next 3 weeks are going to drraaaggggg lol.

Welll, I hope you ladies are having an amazing day! :happydance:

that is great, but if you can hold out to 8 weeks you will see more :) not much more but a bit of wiggle actions and definitely see the heartbeat no matter where the baby snuggled down to rest :) will kind of look like a wiggling gummy bear at 8 weeks :)

oops u will be just under..but i would ask to be right on 8 weeks just because so much changes in just a few days and u really do see that much more :)

Ahhh what do you like to do to pass time? I have a ton of final year Uni work to be done before my vacation finishes on 20th jan, 7 puppies to sell and I'm sure lots of cleaning lol....

Oh man! You have a busy busy schedule ahead of you!! Hahah, af least it will pass the time :) I have so much to do with picking a doctor and learning about my pregnancy. Hahah, I've never had a a baby before so I'm really excited but also scared!! I want to make sure I'm as informed as possible

Oh man! You have a busy busy schedule ahead of you!! Hahah, af least it will pass the time :) I have so much to do with picking a doctor and learning about my pregnancy. Hahah, I've never had a a baby before so I'm really excited but also scared!! I want to make sure I'm as informed as possible
Aw that's wise! Pregnancy can be so much fun come second trimester, best time for me was between 24-32 weeks. I was at my most comfortable. In the uk when they measure you bump at antenatals, i measured 48 weeks when I was 40. My son was 10lb 2. I was massive!!!! Lol hope it is as enjoyable as my first image.jpg. < that was due date

oops u will be just under..but i would ask to be right on 8 weeks just because so much changes in just a few days and u really do see that much more :)

Thank you so much for your info!! Maybe I'll call and push it back a week? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->