Just got BFP and scared to death of miscarrying again

trying2bamom

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just took a pregnancy test on April 5th and it was :bfp: and although in happy, I'm also very scared. I had a miscarriage last Sept with Twins.

So I'm really afraid of another miscarriage. Does anyone know if its possible to be pregnant with Twins again , after miscarrying twins?

Just some thoughts and advice please

I'm sure I read the rate is significantly lower to conceive 2 sets of twins right after another, but it isn't unheard of!

Congratulations and take it easy :)

Congratulations!

The worry can take over. Try to take it easy and day by day.
I had a mc in march last year and felt exactly the same when i got my bfp this time. Im 16 weeks today and still having those niggling worries despite already having 4 scans.

Hi and congrats!! I had a Mc in the summer of '16, and it affected this pregnancy massively. I thought I worried in my first two pregnancies, but after a miscarriage the worry is almost unmanageable, so I do understand your worries. As for conceiving another set of twins, that is definitely possible, but not absolute, of course.
Hope you can relax a bit!

I am trying to relax, but it's like horrifying stuff. And I have such a long way to go. I feel like running to the hospital for the tightness in my side even though I know it's to early and they wont really care, but I also know that it's pretty normal, as I had this feeling with my daughter, but it seriously nerve wracking.

I had a mmc last year and so this pregnancy I was terrified from the minute I got a BFP. I don’t think there’s anything you can do to get rid of that worry. I had my first scan today and I was convinced it was going to be the same as last time right up until I saw my little one on the screen. It was such a relief and now I feel like I can start to get excited and enjoy my pregnancy. I hope everything goes well for you too x x

Hello
I'm sorry about the MC. I've had 3 MCs in total so I've done nothing but worry with this pregnancy. I am 13 weeks tomorrow going by my last scan measurements at 9 weeks and even tho I'll be moving over to the 2nd trimester tomorrow I still get those little doughts. I have a scan tomorrow and even tho I've already had 3 scans I'm still a little nervous. Its only natural to worry esp when u have had previous misscariges.
Ure really not alone hon I was terrible the first few weeks of this pregnancy. My anxiety was through the roof.
Congrats on ure pregnancy take it easy

Hey guys, I just took a pregnancy test on April 5th and it was :bfp: and although in happy, I'm also very scared. I had a miscarriage last Sept with Twins.

So I'm really afraid of another miscarriage. Does anyone know if its possible to be pregnant with Twins again , after miscarrying twins?

Just some thoughts and advice please
Hi hon,
There are loads of us in here in the same boat as you. Ive had 2 MMC last year, and since my BFP this time I worry constantly. But all we can do is take it one day at a time and hope for the best.
Congrats on your BFP and try to enjoy your pregnancy. Before you know it you'll be in 2 trimester.. :)

Hi ladies! Congrats to you all. Just wanted to chime in because I’m in a similar situation. I’ve had 3 miscarriages and found out last Friday I was pregnant. And naturally again to top it off. I’m thrilled but so scared. My scan is the 16th. I had a dream last night that all went well at the scan. So hopefully that’s a positive thing! It’s so scary for us! I hope we can all relax a little and enjoy the pregnancy!

Hi ladies! Congrats to you all. Just wanted to chime in because I’m in a similar situation. I’ve had 3 miscarriages and found out last Friday I was pregnant. And naturally again to top it off. I’m thrilled but so scared. My scan is the 16th. I had a dream last night that all went well at the scan. So hopefully that’s a positive thing! It’s so scary for us! I hope we can all relax a little and enjoy the pregnancy!
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->