Just got my BFP today!

Ambermichelle

Reaction score
Soo excited still :)

Anywhoooo, I need someone's help lol. So I went to the er today for reasons not pertaining to TTC or baby :) well, of course they asked, "are you pregnant?" And I, ever so proudly, said "why yes, yes I am!"

They did a urine sample and drew my blood for a hcg beta. Well, it was at 240! And I'm only 13 DPO today. I'm so happy and blessed because it's a sign of a healthy pregnancy...but I think it's really high! Could I be carrying twins!?

I'm new to this as this will be my first child so I apologize in advance if I sound stupid lol.

Thanks!

4 weeks 3 days :) I was looking into it a bit more and 240 is pretty average for any pregnancy.

I'm just happy I got my BFP! And congrats to you!! How far along are you???

4 weeks 3 days :) I was looking into it a bit more and 240 is pretty average for any pregnancy.

3 weeks. I keep zooming into my pictures. There very faint.
https://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff155/GOLDLIONESS_2007/9628185d-cfa8-456f-a7ea-f45f482c7194_zpsdfcbad3f.jpg

Congratulations on your BFP's girls! Welcome to the first trimester where you life becomes a constant struggle to get out of bed LOL! No i'm joking, but it happens! Going by my LMP i am 9 weeks! :flower: xx

Thank you thank you! It's a whole different world from TTC lol. Congrats to you!!

Darkriver- I don't see anything! :( I think the pic is too far away but I'm sure it's there!

its faint. it took me a while to get a strong positive.

Yay!! Welcome to first trimester :flower: I got here yesterday, hasn't quite sunk in yet :wacko:

Yay!! Welcome to first trimester :flower: I got here yesterday, hasn't quite sunk in yet :wacko:

Just wait till morning sickness etc kicks in, it'll sink it then haha! xx

OMG don't jinx me :haha: I got away with it being not so bad last pregnancy, but I'm already starting to feel it ever so slightly this time round, and I've not even missed AF yet :dohh:

Just wait till morning sickness etc kicks in, it'll sink it then haha! xx

OMG don't jinx me :haha: I got away with it being not so bad last pregnancy, but I'm already starting to feel it ever so slightly this time round, and I've not even missed AF yet :dohh:

Haha! Oh dear! Hope it isnt too bad for you this time round! xx

I'm 4weeks 3 days too. Got my BFP on Boxing Day. X

I'm new too! Bfp on Xmas eve :). First baby. Hoping this one sticks as I recently had a loss at 6+6. FX!

So far I have some lovely low back pain, light cramping, and sore boobs lol !

I am 4+6. I had to go to the er too a few days ago at 4+3 and had my blood drawn. It was 1787.

I have to wait till Thursday (4+3) to get my first draw done ugh the one time of year my clinic is closed! Oh well lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->