• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just got our test results back and I have to tell someone!!!

bohemiangel

Reaction score
I did the maternal blood test called Progenity (similar to Maternit21) to check for chromosomal abnormalities about two weeks ago, and it also tells you the gender. Well, the nurse just called with the results and....

We're having a GIRL!!! :cloud9::pink::cloud9::pink::cloud9::pink::cloud9:
This whole time I've been secretly hoping for a boy, but when I just heard the news I felt ecstatically happy and burst into tears. (I'm sure I would have been ecstatic either way, though!) My husband was really hoping for a girl.... I'm so thrilled to tell him! Now I hope he hurries up and gets home from work so I can share the great news!!

And also very fortunate that the chromosomal results came back all normal. Feeling incredibly lucky and very very blessed right now!! Thanks for reading!!

Thank you so much, ladies! He cried when I told him the news. He's sensitive like that, and I love him for it :blush: Thanks for sharing in our joy!!

Awwww amazing news! Can't brats! I just had bloods taken for progenity last Tuesday. Mind me asking how long it took for them to get back to you?

Congrats to you. Welcome to team pink! Sounds like my husband. He has always wanted a little girl. We have an almost 2 year old son. A girl would have just completed our family. He cried at the ultrasound when the doctor said it was a girl. I cried too. It was a mess. Although my husband tried to hide his crying, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->