Just great!!!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
Well Im off to spain this afternoon as some of you know...
and my camera has packed up :cry:

its been abit tempremental for a while now, and it has done this before (lense out and wont turn on)!!
but not sure I can risk it... Im a picturetakeracholic... and without a camera for my lil girls first hol is a no no :nope:

I mean it will prob turn back on again like it did before... but what if I miss important picture taking opportunities :cry:

Ok so clearly I have to go and buy a new one... :hissy: all i need... good old credit card though... there for emergencys!! :)

but my question is... shall I get one from tesco.. they are relatively cheap etc... or get one form duty free at the airport?!?
quick girls times running out :(

Given the choice, Duty Free sounds better!

Have a lovely time! :D

You'll probably still spend more at Duty Free but you might be lucky and get a much better one for a few pounds more than a cheapie at Tescos. Good luck though, hope you get one.

I'd be the same, I take my DSLR and 2 compacts everywhere I go and am about to buy another!

xxx

I would go for Duty Free, for the same reasons as Pops :)

I'm a photoholic too - the cameras come everywhere - 2 DSLRs and a compact!

xxx

thanks fellow picture takers :)

so what is it I look for??

the one I have is 10.1 mega pixels and a high speed continuous shutter... I like that it takes a picture very quickly and I can take a few in a row!! (one of my friends cameras have a double flash and it fools everyone :rofl:)

so is the continuous shutter bit the function that allows me to take picture after picture??

any brands that you find particularly decent!!??

Oh I would have said Tesco as they have a good range and if something went wrong you don't have far to go to return it xx

Oh I would have said Tesco as they have a good range and if something went wrong you don't have far to go to return it xx

thats what I was thinking :shrug:

but i think its a comet or something isnt it at the airport... so couldnt I take it back to northampton comet?!

ummm yeah you can do.Maybe investigate quickly on here about the shops in the airport b4 you go?

i asked my mum (as I always do and she said tesco) reasons being she doesnt think duty free is that cheap and ill be put under too much pressure!!

So i went to tesco and got one for less than £80.. had £50 off of it :) and its a yummy turquoise colour :):)

panic over :)

Glad you got one hunny :hugs:

Can't wait to see all the piccies you take with it!!

xxx

I was gonna say the exact same thing as your mum, I think duty free is a rip off!

So glad you got a cameral sorted hun :)

xxx

oooooo fab well done.Enjoy your hols xxxx

I Hope You Have A Good Time.

Wish I Could Go too Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member