just had 12 weeks scan with twins :)

jessyjones

Mummy to Boy / Girl Twins
Reaction score
hey everyone. thought i would give you a quick update. well we are currently 12 weeks and 3 days along... we had our 12 week ultrasound today and saw our little bambinos! what an emotional wreck we were! not only did we see mtheir hearts beating but we also saw them moving about, sucking their thumbs and hiccuping. it was possibly the most amazing thing ive ever seen in my life!
i was given a mass of scan photos which ill upload later! and was told they both are 6.5cm long each :)

needless to say there is a very happy mummy n daddy to be sat here right now :D

Congrats! Did you already know you were expecting twins?

My mum said jokingly the other day, mygod what if it's twins... :haha: but I can't imagine going to the scan an bein told theres two babies in there!

thats so exciting!! congrats on two!! =)

yeah we found out we were having twins at 6 weeks as i was rushed into hospital with severe stomach pain... had a scan and there they were! ive been a nervous wreck in the last 6 weeks though wondering if they are ok etc... needless to say they aint just ok they are brilliant.. right little wigglers lol :) im amazed i cant feel them given the amount of dancing they both seem to be doing!

Oh that is so lovely!! Congrats, what a special day for u both.

It sounds like u already knew it was twins, but before u found out did u have an idea? Any symptoms or signs?? My boyf is a twin and its so lovely how close they are- are urs identical do u know? Sorry if that's a really silly question this early, i wasn't sure if they can tell somehow?

U must be thrilled, congrats again :) xx

aww thats amazing can't wait to see the pics! congratulations xx

Fantastic :0) can't wait to see the pics x

Great news, how exciting for you. Congratulations X

Twins...wow how exciting! Glad they were both bouncing about happy and healthy! x

How wonderful!!!! Twice the joy! O had my scan today too, just the one bean for me! xxx

they are fraternal so not identical... but they were amazed that they were the same size etc cos they said one is usually smaller. but they are the same size... same neck water etc... and about 4 days ahead of schedule so all is great :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->