Just had 1st scan

Pink Baby

Reaction score
Wow. That's all I can say!!! I am 12 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I had my first scan today. I wasn't expecting much from the pic we were gonna see but I was amazed. The pic was brilliant. I've named my baby pickle and it sure was a little pickle, it kept moving around so much that the midwife couldn't take the measurements for ages. We even got a little wave!! I can honestly say that that was the best experience I have ever had to date!!!!!

Aww! It's amazing isn't it? If you loved that, I'd suggest getting a 3D/4D when your further along. That was the most amazing experience for me. My daughter had the biggest smiles for it. :cloud9: And since she was born, she smiles constantly still! :D

Welcome to BnB hun! :hugs:

Awww bless, I soo cant wait to enjoy the first scans..it feels like its been a looong time since I had a scan..first things first though..I need to conceive (sp) first..congratulations doll

:wave: welcome to b&b,

my first scan was amazing seeing lill bubs heart beat :cloud9:
i nicked named her bean :) xxx

me and the father (my boyfriend) heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time today, i'm 7 weeks. we both cried when we heard it, it really is amazing! he's 17 and i'm almost 16. we're so excited for this baby even though everyone is sooo against it!!!

me and the father (my boyfriend) heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time today, i'm 7 weeks. we both cried when we heard it, it really is amazing! he's 17 and i'm almost 16. we're so excited for this baby even though everyone is sooo against it!!!

congrats to you both doll, Im new to BnB and Im finding my feet very fast and am looking forward to my journeys with all the BnB families. I love that there is a non judgemental feel here and you are so lucky to have found BnB so young, from what Ive read, there is lots of support here too. When it feels like everyone is against you, theres always someone, somewhere who isnt :hug:

congrats to you both doll, Im new to BnB and Im finding my feet very fast and am looking forward to my journeys with all the BnB families. I love that there is a non judgemental feel here and you are so lucky to have found BnB so young, from what Ive read, there is lots of support here too. When it feels like everyone is against you, theres always someone, somewhere who isnt :hug:

thank you so much!! i love the non judgemental feel too!

Congratulations! I remember that feeling very well, can't wait for it to happen again. xx

me and my boyfriend went today to have my first ultrasound done and the doctor said everything looks great! seeing your baby for the first time makes it that much more real. it looked like a little peanut! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->