Just had 34 week growth scan...

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
As the title really.

Been and had my 34 week growth scan today at 34+2. Baby was previously dropping with her growth, but luckily today she has jumped back up and I’m so pleased. The only problem now is that she’s gone into the oblique lie and not celphalic like she had been for months. No wonder I’m experiencing a lot of discomfort and pain. They said they want her to of gone back head down in the next 2 weeks when I have my 36 week scan. If not they said they could try moving her. I’m worrying now. Has anyone else had this??

also they have agreed to induce me between 38-39 weeks due to some risk factors (I’m on blood thinners, a previous baby born before arrival and fast deliveries). I’ve been induced a few times before and I’ve agreed to it as I would like to plan things if I’m honest. So I will be getting a date at my next appointment in 2 weeks. All feeling a bit real now but I’m worried about her being in the odd position. I hope so much she moves soon. I need to get my birthing ball inflated and start bouncing. No idea what else to do xx

Baby can move even in labor so turning wont do much if baby moves yet again

Two of my babies were breech till 36 weeks so tryn not to worry, baby still has time to move

There is still time for baby to move :)

I agree with baby still having time to move, my 3rd was transverse until 29 weeks, moved head down then switched back to back during the labour, it was so painful!

Thanks all. I hope she does, just wasn’t expecting her to of moved position. Got really bad sciatic pain today, struggling to walk :(

Babies can move even in labour hon so please dont worry theres still plenty of time. Hopfully by ure next scan baby wud of moved.
Yes u shud definitely get ure induction date at ure next app. I got my date when I was 36+2. Good luck hon

My 3rd was cephalic from about 32wks and then all of a sudden flipped to breech at 41wks (only found out because coincidently had to go and have a growth scan) , went in at 41+5 to have baby turned and to be induced. She'd then turned oblique. The turning was uncomfortable and a very strange feeling but not painful. I then went into labour myself naturally 12hra later before they got round to inducing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->