Just had a breakdown in middle of tesco

Kandl123

Family of 3, soon to be 4
Reaction score
was driving to tesco and driving down the hill I drive down everyday. (Cars are always parked on the opposite side of the road) so my right of way! anyway I was driving along and a car decided to try and fit through the gap while I was already going down past them. And he hit my car and knocked wing mirror off. Didn't stop or anything. Just drove on. So I now have a mirror-less car. I was alright until I got into tesco and it hit me... I just started crying uncontrollably.. Pregnancy hormones eh! But now I also have to pay out for a wing mirror! I hope it smashed his too.. Because his car is worth £1000s more than mine! :cry:

Ack big hugs. Pregnant or not I would be fuming if someone did that and didn't have the curtesy to stop. He obviously knows he's in the wrong. Would there be any CCTV cameras where it happened.

I hope karma gets him big style. What goes around comes around.

No, no cctv in the area :(. I don't think it sunk in at first that's why I didn't turn around and try catch up with him :dohh: but yeah i hope karma gets him too. It might only be a smashed wing mirror but it's a lot when you've a baby to save for :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->