Just had a look "down there"

I tore my labia but nothing else too! I noticed the same thing about the hole seeming more open. I found myself wishing it had torn so I could've had it sewn up neatly! How dumb is that! I had it looked at and my doctor explained that it looked bigger because I'd broken my hymen completely now, where before I probably had some left which made things look a bit more neat. She also said to do lots of pelvic floor exercises to close it back up and they are slowly making a difference. I'm glad to say that after four weeks, it almost looks back to normal. I've had sex three times. Once at two weeks, then at three weeks and the last time at four weeks was actually really good and only slightly ouchy. The only thing that still bothers me is I seem to have a gigantic wee hole now! I've never seen it before and now it's about as big as a boy's! Rubbish!

I know exactly how you feel zedfaca! your foof sounds like it looks the same as mine LOL!! Glad to hear sexy time wasn't so bad, I'm still too frightened to attempt it! xx

My doctor even drew me a picture of a lady's downstairs so she could show me it was normal! I think the swelling made it look a lot worse. It was still really swollen when I went because I didn't wait six weeks- I waited two and then marched down there and demanded to know why it looked so weird!

I would describe sex as like being a virgin again. It's like that kind of pain. I would recommend only doing it for five minutes and definitely don't go on top! Some websites recommend that position but it's not good for a torn labia! I think from behind is the best in our case. I have to say though, my last attempt was very successful!

so its been almost 3 weeks for me and i had another look down there to see how i was getting on / healing etc.... looks SO much better than it did before... sorry if tmi but not looking as 'open' as the area was when i first looked, and the bruising and swelling has gone down loads... it still doesnt look the same and as neat and tidy as it did pre-baby but fingers crossed in time it will as still early days in my opinion.

Have also in the last week found it way easier to do muscle toning in that area and can actually feel kegals working stronger than when i did them pre-baby too. Advice... do the post-natal exercises but do them at your own body's pace.

We WILL get there ladies xxx :thumbup: :hugs:

Oh another thing that I found which I'll mention in case I'm not the only one and someone else is worried sick too like I was! I found I felt really bruised right at the top. Like starting at my clitoris but then carrying on up. Like there's a sort of bumpy bit there and it felt really painful. It hurt worse when I went for a poo too which I thought was just plain crazy. I don't know why this is and it seemed like the least of my problems so didn't mention it to the doctor. Anyway, if anyone else did get this, it's gradually getting better! Clenching those upper muscles where it is really helps, it hurts worse to start with and then eases off. The thing I was most worried about was that I'd broken something and I'd never orgasm again as I struggled at first but I did after a few weeks rest and it was no different to before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->