Just had a membrane sweep!!

Good luck hun.

I had a sweep on the Thursday dinner time but I didn't have Thomas until the Sunday dinner time!

The only difference is I had period type pains and contractions from the Thursday right through till the Sunday when I had him.

So... I had another sweep this morning. Bled quite a bit afterwards and was more uncomfortable than the first time. The bad news is that nothing much has happened since, but the good news is i am 2cm dilated and the consultant wants me to go in at 7am tomorrow and will attempt to induce me!! :happydance:
They are going to hook up the drip and see if they can break my waters. Hopefully it will be successful and not too painful! LOL
Of course if i fail to progress then i will go for my c-section as arranged, but i'm so happy that i get the chance to have a normal delivery! :dance:
Either way by this time tomorrow i will no longer be pregnant and will have a beautiful baby to look after!!

Sam x x

I hope you get to meet youre little one soon. Good luck x

Aww I am so happy that they are letting you have the chance to try hun. Very exciting! I hope you dont have to do the C-Section cause I know thats not what you really want.

You can have some of my labor dust(and I am not being very generous with it lately lol) !!!!! :dust: :dust:

aww gud luk hun hope everything goes well for you tomorrow :):) xxx

Hope it goes your way:hugs:. Im keeping everything crossed for you, but dont you do that :rofl:

Thanks for all your lovely messages girls. just a quick update. The sweep did absolutely nothing! My admission was delayed slightly this morning. I phoned at 7am and they have asked me to come in at 10.30 so only an hour til things get moving! I feel sick with nerves but i'm really excited too! I will update as soon as i can. x x

hope all goes well today for you hun...good luck :hugs:

sara

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back