Just had a text from Ema - Updated

Laura1984

Ruby's Mummy
Reaction score
wasnt sure whether to put this in here or post natal so if you think it needs shifting pls move it :blush:

Hi Hun on my way back to hospital just been to docs and need a blood transfusion. I wasn't checked once whilst in hospital but my blood loss was really high at birth and should have been given one. so after birth make sure they check you. I never even had my blood pressure taken and they also gave us wrong birth weight he was 7lb 11oz not 8lb 1oz. I'm so upset with the level of care and how I fainted and was told it was normal. good luck tomorrow if I cant text you but please keep me updated giving Kyle me phone :) xxx

I text her asking if she wanted me to update you guys and had this reply

Please do, my mum and kyle so angry! luckily midwife came to check Jacob and asked how my blood transfusion went and I said what transfusion i wasnt even checked so she rand around and now I'm on me way back in. dont know what to say its hurt my relationship with Jacob becuase I can barely carry him let alone comfort him. so really doen right now. feel really let down xxx

I replied and told her to remeber its not her fault!! Poor poor em i hope she gets better soon.

I am scared becuase that is the same hospital I am having my baby tomorrow :(

xxx

Had another text to say -

Thanks hun just got to hospital now. they wont put me in maternity so jacob cant stay :( he's gotta go home with Kyle and me mum. crying my eyes out xxxx

I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! How discusting is that!! :hissy:

That's awful! Hope she's alright.
And don't worry hun, I'm sure all will go really well for you!

Are they crazy?! :growlmad:

Poor Ema! I hope gets better :hugs:

Good luck Ema! Blood transfusions arn't fun :( Too bad you have to have one.

wow- can't believe the hospital could get it so wrong!

Thats bloody awful, but unfortuantly it confirms things that i've heard about the countess, hopefully you will have a better experience Laura, thanks for the update x

Thinking of you Ema, im so sorry for the level of care you were not given

Oh no, poor Ema! Thank god for her mw realising though....

Hopefully you will get some better care hun :hugs:

blimey thats really bad, hope she is ok, good luck at hospital hun and hope you feel better after xxx

that's awful :( hope you feel better soon

Thats quite disappointing that they missed to do something so important. I hope all goes well with the transfusion and she's feeling better soon. Laura1984 try not to worry just be more aware now and get several opinions if you feel something isn't right. Don't let them shrug things of. x

Thinking of you Ema, can't believe they've let you down. Big hugs hun xxx

Thinking of you Ema! So sorry you have to go through this! :hug:

OMG!!! how can they just forget to do such important things like that....

Poor Ema.... hope she is fit n well soon xxx bless

Poor Ema. My sister had to go back for a transfusion a few days after Seth was born and once she did she felt the difference almost instantly.

Get better soon Em. :hug:

x

:hugs: all babies do lose weight before putting it on harry went down to
3lb 7oz :hugs:

oh my word.... good luck i hope you get proper care this time

thats awfull!!
bless her....hope you feel better soon ema xx

Poor Ema! hope it goes well now they're sorting her out! And as for you going to the same hospital, now you know you can let your OH know so if at some point you or he notices your not getting the proper care you can say something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->