Just had a text from Ema - Updated

That's terrible! Poor Ema xxx

Oh poor Ema! Is she breastfeeding? She HAS to have the baby with her if she is! That's really terrible... :hugs: for Ema

WTF

Thats just awful wtf is wrong with these people.

Ema you take every complaint you can as far as it can go! Thats outragous! I'm so sorry for you hun x

i cant believe after THEY forgot/didnt do something, which in my opinion is professional negligence and you can sue their ass, they now wont let you stay with your NEWBORN BABY! Thats given me rage. COMPLAIN big time. Hope Ema is ok tho, must be heartbreaking being away from baby less than a week after he was born :( xxx

that is disgusting i cant believe she never got checked ild be well mad to xx

hope ur ok em xx

:hugs: Hope your feeling better soon Ema.

That is a disgusting level of care. x

That is truly awful, espcially that they are insisting on splitting Ema from Jacob. Grrrr.

:hug: hunny, you'll be back home with him soon.

OMG!!! This is shocking to hear, especially that they won't let Jacob stay with his Mummy, even though poor Ema's only back in hospital due to THEIR negligence! Makes me so angry!
Get well soon Ema, sending you loads of positive get well vibes sweetheart.
:hug::hug::hug:
xxx

Bloody idiots!! So sorry to hear about the poor care you got there Ema. xXx

OMG Ema, so sorry you have had to go through this, like Wobbles said id be making every complaint in the book and to not let you keep Jacob with you after less than a week is downright bloody disgusting.
hope you are feeling better soon and home with the little man.

:hug:

That's awful, poor Ema & Jacob. Hope she gets home soon xxx

that is awful. How can they treat people like that :hissy:. Hope she gets better soon so she can get back to her old self
xx

Thats horrible, i hope ur feeling better soon!

Poor ema if she hasnt bn through enough! Hope u feel better soon hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->