Just had a text from Ema - Updated

Thanks for the update Laura!! What a bunch of complete a**holes!!

Thats awful!! Poor Ema and Jacob, x

Big hugs Ema.

Thanks Laura for update x

OMG thats awful i cannot believe they wont let him stay!!!! What would happen if you were BF?? How could they not let him stay :(

Poor Ema!!! Cant believe how poor her care has been!! This is mine, and most likely most women's worry when we need to give birth.

Booooo. Really hope Ema starts to feel better soon. xxx

That's attrocious!!! I'm completely appalled!!! And then to separate her from jacob too. :nope:

I'd be looking for compensation tbh. I'm not normally that kind of person but that is totally ridiculous!

Massive hugs for you Ema :hug: and don't worry about the bonding you've carried him for over nine months, he knows who his Mummy is. :flower:

I hope you feel better once you've had the transfusion. :hugs:

oh thats really bad. thats the last thing a new mother needs. and they could of atleast kept baby with mummy. i would be going mad if this happend to me. poor ema xx

I cant believe this, good old NHS for you!!

Hope everything goes ok and she is home with Jacob soon!!

x

Aw hon, I know how you feel I was like that with dd, except I wasn't made to be separated from her, I think thats disgusting. I really hope you feel better soon. Thankfully you should feel better quickly after the transfusion. I really feel for you.

Nicola xxxx

oh my god that is awful! what if you were BFing!? Hope you're ok hun

xxx

Thats horrible not letting jacob stay with his mum.... Exactly what happens if your BF'ing?

Bless ya Ema xx

I think things would have been different if she were breastfeeding, well surely?! Hope your out in no time. I'm quite sure transfusions are fast though. Its not always the midwifes fault I guess, they are pressured to work so hard cause the NHS wont employ the amount we need to function properly!!

Hope u feel better xxx

Oh poor Ema! What a bunch of idiots. Can't believe they would also make a newborn stay away from his Mummy :(

That sucks that she can't have Jacob stay... although I know they need the beds available for women in labour though...

That is the way it is here too.

One girl I worked with who delivered early had to leave and her baby stayed for 2 weeks in the neonatal unit. She was SOOOO upset that she couldn't stay.

:hug: That's awful the way you have been treated i can't believe they wouldn't let Jacob stay.

omg thats awful!! poor ema, she's not had it easy.

hope all's well hun, love and best wishes and all that xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->