Just had first AF after MMC

Angelface

Mummy to a princess &Bump
Reaction score
Not really sure on how I measure things, do I start counting from first day of my period? Or first day it was a proper bleed... Any help would be great xx I normally have AF every 28th of month, and miscarry didn't affect anything, although this period I have bled 9 days! So wen should we start Dtd? X

Hi i got my af 27th and finsijed 31st dec.....I had a 28days cycle before but then went all werid before i got preg I mmc 26th nov and had d and c 30th nov.... im getting lots of cm sticky at the mo im opking as well but i keep bding and opking.... lost of luck! x :flower:

Hi i got my af 27th and finsijed 31st dec.....I had a 28days cycle before but then went all werid before i got preg I mmc 26th nov and had d and c 30th nov.... im getting lots of cm sticky at the mo im opking as well but i keep bding and opking.... lost of luck! x :flower:

have you gotten a pos opk yet?

Your cycle starts on the first day of your period no matter whether it is spotting or heavy bleeding. Once you see any type of blood than count that as day 1. It sounds like you should ovulate in the middle of your cycle on day 14 (28 day cycle - 14 luteal phase = day 14 in cycle). So start OPK on days 8-10 until you get a positive. BD every other day until the + than EVERY day for 3 days. Good luck!!! I just got AF 4 weeks after miscarriage on Monday so I am going to follow this plan starting next week. Happy baby dust to us all!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->