just had my first scan with babybond

nikkell77

Reaction score
hi all...:D

i am on cloud 9 i have just arrived back from a private scan and seen my little bean for the first time jumping around and waving at its mummy and daddy was so pleased to see a little heartbeat beating away ...:D

babybond were so lovely and professional ...:D only have 4 weeks to wait till we see our little bean again at our hospital appointment

the second pic is a close up of our little beans face on 4d i thinks he/she is just gorjus...:D

Attachments

• blairdrummond safari park 052.jpg
    blairdrummond safari park 052.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 43
  • blairdrummond safari park 053.jpg
    blairdrummond safari park 053.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 56
aww, there lovely.
i think babybond were really nice too!

Wow!! its truly amazing!! :D

xx

congratulations, lovely pictures xx

hiya! ur one day ahead of me..our beans look the same lol! xxx cute pics :) xXx

hi sunshine ...:D

hope you well...:D

im 10 wks 5 days ......:D:D i could not believe how well my pics turned out so pleased with them...:D

got another scan on 20th may so i have started counting the days down till i see my little bean again.....:D

Ah congratulations i can't wait to have that feeling!

Lots to look forward to now eh!

x

i am on cloud 9 i have just arrived back from a private scan and seen my little bean for the first time jumping around and waving at its mummy and daddy was so pleased to see a little heartbeat beating away ...:D

babybond were so lovely and professional ...:D only have 4 weeks to wait till we see our little bean again at our hospital appointment

the second pic is a close up of our little beans face on 4d i thinks he/she is just gorjus...:D

Pictures are amazing.

Is babybond up at Park circus? I think i might book a scan there for around the 10 week mark.

:hug:

Pictures are amazing.

Is babybond up at Park circus? I think i might book a scan there for around the 10 week mark.

:hug:

I had a scan at the park circus baby bond last week, they are lovely and i highly recommend them. Ive booked a 16 wk gender scan too lol :hug:

hi wendy..:D

yeah it was at park circus and they are lovely you will be very pleased with the outcome they make you feel very welcome and the surrounding are lovely all dim light and classical music we are thinking about going back later for a full 4d scan round about august it was totally amazing .....:D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

omg how wonderful at only 10 weeks to see a perfect face .....::: crying lol

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back