Just had to get this out...

FJL

Heartbroken after m/c
Reaction score
Infertility - its just not fair.

We wonder why - why us? Why are we the ones that have to go through this? Why are we being tested in such a cruel way?

How can it be that people undeserving of children can be blessed with them but we cannot?

How can these people be given privillege of having a miracle grow inside of them but we cannot?

How can these people be given the joy of seeing their babies heart beat, but our bellies remain empty?

How can people who abuse themselves and their baby with substance be given this opportunity that is so special, yet we cannot?

Why is it that births are terminated everyday, yet we, who want this more than anything in the world are unable to conceive?

Why do people who have no clue about this think they can possibly understand?

Why do they feel they can say they understand when they most certainly cannot?

Why do people feel the need to tell us to give up, not to worry, to 'just relax' when they're not capable of feeling 1 millionth of our pain?

How can they possibly comprehend what we're going through?

Do they think they can understand the strain this is putting on us? Financially, physically, emotionally? Can't they see how this is tearing us apart, ripping us up inside, destroying our hopes and our dreams?

I wish that infertility could be seen and not felt, so that others may be able to understand a little more.

If infertiltiy caused every bone to break in your body, then people would be able to see our pain, but because it breaks every fragment of our hearts people cannot see, hear, understand or comprehend.

Why do people think we're selfish, cruel and mean for being jealous and bitter towards pregnant women? Why do they tell us to not feel this way or think these things? Why do they insist on making us feel even worse than we already do? Whey can't they understand?

If we could give these people our shoes to walk in...not for a full mile, but a hundreth of a mile I wonder if they would still think, feel and say the things they do?

Maybe instead of all their harsh words and actions, they would say nothing, and extend their arms around us, and our hearts.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I dont know how it must feel, I can only imagine and hope for you and send you lots of hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: i really can not begin to comprehend how u must feel. Just sending lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:.

I know nothing i say will make you feel any better so am sending you a big hug :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

xxx

FJL i understand you, those are the exact same words i think over everyday :hugs:

Thanks guys :hugs:

I'm sorry if I offended anyone, I hope I didn't.

Hey FJL

I have been TTC for 18months nearly and still no joy and no answers so kinda know how you feel.

Here is a big :hugs: , keep smiling xx

I know exactly how you feel, and every so often I have similar outbursts! It's totally normal to feel these things hun. It all seems so unfair sometimes. People ask me how i cope. I wish they wouldn't . It only makes me think more. Then cry, then sob. I've made a pact to get on with other things in my life and not to stress too much. I get really stuck into hobbies, and doing the house up.
So, take care hun. You'll get there one day, we all will.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:hugs:

That's so spot on how it feels...

H

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member