Just having one of those nights...

ladibugg55

Reaction score
Sitting here in tears... This is so stressful. AF came today. Another month gone. Trying not to lose hope and stay positive. I just need some positive vibes to pull me out of this funk

Sitting here in tears... This is so stressful. AF came today. Another month gone. Trying not to lose hope and stay positive. I just need some positive vibes to pull me out of this funk

just wanted to send positive vibes your way:flower:

it's tough to want it so badly and then AF comes and it feels like all is lost. BUT, AF coming means you get another chance. if she never came, you would just always stuck in a no AF no BFP limbo...:wacko: so now you have a handful of days to cry and get it all out and that's totally okay. then when AF gets out of there, new game plan.

how long have you been TTC? do you use OPKs or take your temperature? or just not trying not preventing?

as for me, my husband and i just got married and did NTNP last month but are pretty actively trying to get pregnant this month. hang in there!:bodyb:

Thanks sorry I just saw your reply now. This is our 4th month trying and again today AF is here. It's so so hard. I am temping and saw a spike in temp for 10 days before it gradually went down for 3 days and then AF. I've never used an OPK but I know when I ovulated due to temp and I feel ovulation cramps on one side. I always know when I'm ovulating it's like I can feel the egg released LOL I have a 3yo daughter and with her we weren't even trying (but not trying to prevent it) and it just happened. So I was hoping this time would be easy but it hasn't been. I have history of PCOS and a prior miscarriage at 11.5 weeks before my DD so of course I fear another but I just want this so bad. Good luck to you!!! Sending baby dust your way!!

sorry to hear about your m/c:cry:

we're now in cycle 3 (if you count NTNP for one month) and just keeping everything crossed that it works.

i've never paid attention to my cycle, other than just noticing i always cry very easily about one week before AF is due, so temping and noticing CM and everything is a whole new world for me.:haha: it's impressive that people can feel O or implantation or anything:thumbup:

here's to BFPs for both of us!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->