Just heard heatbeat at mw appointment!

bjl1981

Reaction score
Yippee:happydance: just heard LO's heartbeat for the first time ever and it was really exciting. At first the mw wasn't sure whether to do it or not because she said at 25 weeks its difficult sometimes to find and she doesn't like people to worry unnecessarily if she can't get it, but I said I wasn't worried because I feel LO move all the time, but it would be nice to hear!
140 BPM!
Thought I would get weighed too, but she didn't, so still have no idea how much weight I've put on!!:rofl:Anyway, just thought I'd share!

Yay!!! :) Isn't the best sound in the world?? I heard mine at my midwife appointment yesterday. I heard it at my 12wk scan so yesterday was the first time hearing it in about 5 weeks... just love it, can't get enough of it!

Aww..that is great! I just love that sound. Makes me want to buy one of those things. I have really been contemplating it over the past few days!

I swear that sound is the sweetest sound on earth. I've heard it twice at MW appointments and I was :cloud9: both times!!! After I heard it SERIOUSLY considered buying a doppler, I just want to hear it all the time!!

Congrats :)

I've resisted buying a doppler because I'd become obsessed, and the first time I couldn't get a heartbeat Id worry!

That's exactly why I didn't .. but every time I hear the heartbeat it gets harder to resist the temptation! LOL!

avabear73 and bjl1981, I totally agree with you both!!

Congrats hun, the sound of babys heartbeat is so comforting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"