Just joined - 5 1/2 weeks pregnant with 1st baby

BabyHope1978

Reaction score
I'm new to the group so thought I'd say Hi.

I got my BFP 3 days ago and saw the Dr yesterday who said I'm due 27th November! So excited to be pregnant after 7 months of trying, but also very nervous that something could go wrong. Trying not to stress about it too much, and keeping everything crossed, but every now and then the nerves kick in!

Hi!
I'm expecting our first too, due 3rd December according to my calculations.
Good Luck, hope things go smoothly for you x

I got my BFP 3 days ago and saw the Dr yesterday who said I'm due 27th November! So excited to be pregnant after 7 months of trying, but also very nervous that something could go wrong. Trying not to stress about it too much, and keeping everything crossed, but every now and then the nerves kick in!

I can totally relate to this! Am so excited but the fear at the back of my mind refuses to go away :nope:

Congrats to yu so exciting!!! I am pregnant with my first and due on November 24th! Cheers to a happya nd healthy nine months...

Hello,
I got my :bfp:3 days ago too!! Its so exciting, this is my second pregnancy, after having a beautiful girl who will be turing 14 years old on my EDD of 28th November! I too am nervous and it feels like I'm starting from scratch as can't remember a jot about my first pregnancy because it was so long ago. I think hospital/midwife procedures have changed since then too.

Manybe we could support each other :flower:

Take care, try not to worry, take one day at a time X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->