Just lost my mind because they got my supper order wrong...

Ashley8806

Reaction score
DH works overnight, so he's been sleeping all day. All day I've just been thinking of how bad I want Mexican for supper, specifically Pollo Loco. So, he finally got up and I ordered it right away, he picks it up, and they got my order wrong :( They forgot my cheese, so basically I just got plain chicken breasts w/ tortillas. I actually cried, I have been building myself up to this all day long and it was ruined! When I called them to complain I figured they would say to come in and grab some cheese sauce or something, but no, they basically said I was crazy b/c that's how they always make it! Noooo.... it's not, I get it whenever I eat there, and it always has melty yummy cheese on it. Grr. So I cried and stuffed my face with the quesadilla I ordered for my daughter instead. Yep, crazy pregnant woman, and mother of the year award here!

Lol that would probably make me peed right off too! Even if i wasnt preggo :p

lol I felt like a nutcase... but damnit I wanted my food

Especially when its something upu have SO been looking forward to. I feel like a nutcase when sharing food with my OH sometimes lol. He will be pigging right out and i get SO MAD because this girl need to eat too dammit!

I totally understand we went to waffle house tonight and i ordered what is called a texas bacon chicken melt its suppose to come on texas toast they brought it on a hamburger bun it just turned me off didnt even eat it :( i was like you so excited then they killed my dream lol

Happened to me too at a Thai place the other day. I gave the serving girl, the hostess and even the cook a piece of my mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->