just made my appointment for my gender scan!!

Typically they are still to lottle at 14 weeks...but girl.

yeah my OB GYN said 14 weeks is the absolute earliest, but she's had a lot of people do it then because they're too excited so I made my appointment. She said there is a chance that we won't be able to figure it out but yes, I will be only 14 weeks.

Oh wow the earliest I've heard is 16. Good luck :)

All the private ultrasound places here guarantee it at 14 weeks! That's when we're finding out :)

All the private ultrasound places here guarantee it at 14 weeks! That's when we're finding out :)

really? how far along are you? you have to let me know!

13 weeks, 2 days! We have to reschedule the appointment though :( they called and said she won't be in, and I don't know when else my husband will be able to make it!

I needed a boy. I would love my baby regardless but I would've been disappointed in a way if Noah were a girl. :) I hope you get a boy! A beautiful healthy boy.
When I heard the doctor say its a boy I about died. I knew in my heart he was a boy, but I loved to hear/see it!

I needed a boy. I would love my baby regardless but I would've been disappointed in a way if Noah were a girl. :) I hope you get a boy! A beautiful healthy boy.
When I heard the doctor say its a boy I about died. I knew in my heart he was a boy, but I loved to hear/see it!

haha awe i feel like mine's a boy too but i really need to knock on wood because with my luck it's a girl. I'll love it either way though ofcourse. I just feel like girls are so difficult and expensive plus I want a boy now so when I'm older I can have girls and my son can be their older protective brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->