Just need a hug...

jocelynmarie

Reaction score
From my lovely BnB friends...

My grandfather fell ill on Thursday and was taken to the hospital... he had sepsis... I don't know all the details of it, but basically its blood poisoning and it caused infections in his organs... that evening he had a heart attack...

We were all able to get to the hospital on Friday to spend time with him and let him know we all love him (except for my mom and dad who were on the road :cry: )

Despite the severity of his condition, he seemed to be improving and the doctors were hopeful that he would recover... a few short hours after we all the hospital though he passed away :cry:

To top it off FOB is coming in from England, I'm getting nervous about my ultrasound on Wednesday and have the wake and funeral coming up this weekend. My emotions can't take much more... just need a hug!!

Hun :(
I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandfather :hugs:
And I'm also sorry you've got the added stress about the other events coming up.
Just remember you'll be find, and I'm sure your ultrasound will be great too :hugs:
I hope you feel better soon sweetie, I know it's easier said than done
:flow: xx

I'm so sorry for your loss. Try not to worry about your ultrasound, it will be wonderful. I'm sure your grandfather would want you to enjoy the life that is coming into the world. It is always difficult when you loose someone you love. Your family will support each other - look after yourself.

aww hun, I'm so sorry :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm sure the U/S will help to put a smile on your face :) xxx

I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandfather :hugs:

I remember you posting about FOB and I hope it is better than you think it will be.

Your US will be a positive thing in the midst of the negative and I hope you all goes well and you enjoy it.

:hugs:

I'm very sorry for your loss...:hugs:

Im so so sorry hon *uber hugs* to you x

So sorry hun. I know how hard it must feel for you. Sending you lots of hugs xxx :hugs:

I'm so sorry hon. It's awful so be going through so much at the moment- hope you'll be ok :hugs:

My eyes got bit of tears at the end of reading ur message.
I'm so truly sorry to hear and i feel for u :hugs:

P.S. I know whats like as been through with my MIL - passed away nearly 2 years ago.

It takes time to heal.. he already did know that ur having a new person on its way means he want to see u :) when the babys born so he proud of his granddaughter. Awww hun here is ur BIG hugs :hugs:

We r here for u if u need to talk here xx

oh dear hunni! im sorry about your grandad :cry: it must be horrible.
just try and relax as much as you can and im sure your baby will be fine. its easier said than done to stay calm and not stress, but obviously at a time like this, its going to be hard. but im sure your family are around you and will make sure that you and baby are well looked after. i cant imagine how you feel as im very lucky to only have experianced the passing of cats, but even then i was upset. i hope things go ok, and that baby shows up healthy on your scan. :hugs:

:cry: Thank you so much everyone for your hugs and kind words... it really does help!

just wanted to give you a big hug !!!! my grandad died just before i found out i was pregnant we knew he was ill but had been told hed got 6 months to live just 2 months before yet every thing that went wrong he fought it he seemed to be doing quite well so it seemed such a shock we had not long moved 100 miles away so we had to drive to get back home , and every one says it will take time wich it will but its hard and especially when your hormoones are high . but every one on here is always around to give you a hug and support xxxxx

Im sorry dear, hope he gets better :nope: :hugs:

:hugs:

Really sorry to hear of your loss. I'm sure your scan will help to make you feel a bit better xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->