just need a little reassurance :/

mummynummy

Reaction score
hey ladies,
so i was wondering if anyone else had this, that for the last few weeks i been feeling sick as a dog thrown up three times, tired and just having a rough time but when i hit the 9th week it all calmed down and i just have aches and pains in the lower tummy.
I'm kinda getting worried as i had a slight little amount of fresh blood after sex, then the same the next day after i went to the loo, i dunno if its because i strained or what sorry about tmi. i went a&e and they took a test and im still pregnant and i have a scan on tuesday, also i know its silly but i cant find LO HB, i heard my first at 9 weeks so thats kinda making me worried, i really wished tuesday hurry up. so it would be nice if there anyone can make we less worried for the next few days.
sorry about the long text, kinda need to write it down, my family and partner wont listen to me, also sorry if some bits dont make sense.
thank you :hugs:

There are lots of threads about disappearing symptoms where all turns out great! As far as spotting after sex I am to understand that is quite common as well due to the increased vascular flow to the cervix. Are you using a fetal doppler to hear the heartbeat?

There are lots of threads about disappearing symptoms where all turns out great! As far as spotting after sex I am to understand that is quite common as well due to the increased vascular flow to the cervix. Are you using a fetal doppler to hear the heartbeat?

oh is there i have to search them and read them thank you :) yeah i am the sonoline B, just i read some ladies finding there LO at 9 weeks also my DD was at 9 weeks too. i try to reassure myself like oh the baby just playing hide and seek but it dont work

I remember quite a few threads like this when I was pregnant with dd, if I remember correctly the placenta takes over the production of hcg somewhere between 8-12 weeks, and some women experience loss of symptoms around this time. Sorry would google it and find a link but sooooo tired my eyes are closing! Look it up if u want dorm reassurance. Sure all is fine x

I remember quite a few threads like this when I was pregnant with dd, if I remember correctly the placenta takes over the production of hcg somewhere between 8-12 weeks, and some women experience loss of symptoms around this time. Sorry would google it and find a link but sooooo tired my eyes are closing! Look it up if u want dorm reassurance. Sure all is fine x

okay thank you, thats okay you get some rest, i hope so thank you x

I was vomiting before I tested and through the 6th week, and then that went away. I was terrified! I also had bleeding twice with my last pregnancy (now a 6 month old!) and once with this pregnancy, all 3 times after sex. In first tri, I am just so sensitive that sex makes me bleed. After about 11-12 weeks, that goes away. Don't worry. :) Sounds just fine to me!

All of my symptoms were gone by 10 weeks, and they went away very quickly. I was worried, but everything was fine. I guess I just got lucky. Try not to worry. I know it is easier said than done, but more than likely you are just fine. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->