Just need advice.. missedmiscarriage, erpc & BFP no period UPDATED on page 2 x

Annaxx

Mummy to 1 x
Reaction score
Heya

3rd time ive wrote this & im still soo worried

basically I found out on 14th Dec i was suffering a missed miscarriage ( about 6 weeks ) baby hadnt developed just a growing sac :( I had an ERPC on the 15th December which went well had bleeding just on the day and nothing since not even a spot! Been patientally waiting for my period to start only for it to not have so I went to the doctor on Thursday ( 7 weeks 1 day since my erpc ) just gone who took a urine sample & did a preg test which came back positive. I am sooo sooo happy as although i wasnt expecting it this quick after mmc I do want another baby but im worried, I did a CB Digi yesterday ( Friday ) which said 3+ = 5 weeks or more which means I fell quite soon after my mmc - around new year I'm guessing..

what im getting to is..
am I really pregnant or is this BFP still my HCG levels?
Doctor didnt say anything which I thought she would have if she thought it was from my mmc

can I let myself get excited & be happy?

I'm going to beg my doctor to get me a scan next week so I know either way
just really looking for advice

xxx

Hi,

I had the medical management after my mmc and was told to try a test 3 weeks later and when I did it was negative.

I think this is definately a new BFP, congratulations!!

Thanks hun, spose im just struggling to get my head around it all xxx

I know what you mean I have just got my BFP and I am trying to stay positive but it's so hard not to worry that something is going wrong so I'm keeping my fx'd.

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

tysm and to you.. here is to sticky beanies xxx

I hope it is a new pregnancy, certainly sounds like it! Good luck xx

Def sounds like your pregnant ...congratulations xxx

well. I hope this is an actual pregnancy~ Are you having symptoms??

It sounds like a new pregnancy to me... Congrulations hun, i hope you can get a scan soon to make sure and then you can start feeling a bit more happy about it :hugs:

Sounds like a new one to me, hope you get your early scan.

Is there a private scan unit near you? You can get a private early scan here for about £70 and put your mind at rest

Definiately sounds like a pregnancy. I'm sure your HCG levels would have dropped by now from the ERPC. COngrats!!! Spread the baby vibes x

Update : Had blood taken today as I had some awful brown discharge anyways it was 14000 n nurse said that'd make me about 6 weeks pregnant :D she's booked me for a scan on Tuesday x

tysm girls gl on your ttc journeys xxxxxxx

Sounds like a new pregnancy to me too! Congrats! We had a natural m/c Christmas Day and I tested and tested, all BFN. Finally last Saturday I got a faint positive on a Dollar Tree test. My betas are doubling every 48 hours! So good luck!!!!

Yay i'm so happy for you hun! congratulations, heres hoping you have a healthy 9 months :hugs:

congartulations! :D let us know how tomorrow goes x

thats fab news huni, so happy for you xxxxx.

The nurse told me to request a scan with EPU with my next xxx hope tomorrow goes well for you at the scan :hugs:

Wow and congrats. That is wonderful and exciting news! Praying for a H&H 9 months for you!

I'm 5.5 weeks post D&C - still getting +HPTs and had blood drawn on Friday showing HCG 46. Had more drawn today and waiting on results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->