Just need opinions on hair! :D (Update PG 4)

You look great in all three but I think dark all over looks gorgeous!

Okaaayyy, your seriously pretty lol. I voted dark brown all over its gorgeous and makes your eyes stand out lots, I do like all 3 but the dark brown is stunning! xxx

Another poll arj..... :haha:

You look great in all three. I chose all over dark brown as its easier to manage than blonde - but I have to say you do look gorgeous with them all. You're one hot mama :thumbup:

I really like the dark brown with highlights! Very pretty :)

Thanks for the opinions ladies! Maybe brown is the way to go....

I like colours 1 & 3 but i prefer 1 slightly more. Really brings out your eyes!!

And brunettes are best hehe x

Hi Arj,
You look stunning in all 3 pics, but personally I prefer the cut & colour in the 3rd pic.
I too have a few grey hairs & I find that highlights help to disguise them, I've just scaled back the amount of blonde so I don't have to get my hair done as often!
Let us know what u decide!

Ok so I ended up dark all over but with a few scattered fine goldy bits to disguise my greys that are starting to make an appearance! Im growing it long also :)

Ok so I ended up dark all over but with a few scattered fine goldy bits to disguise my greys that are starting to make an appearance! Im growing it long also :)

Wot no piccies??? :nope:

Arghhhh I knew the pics request would come! I'm too fat in the face for pics! lol mabye tomorrow when Ive got some makeup on :D

Dark brown all over is my vote!!! It makes your eyes really pop!

Oh I just saw your post. Glad you went with dark!

Definitely we need pics!!! And there's no such thing as being "too fat" -- You're beautiful!!!!

Ok here's the color, I look so terrible with 45lbs of fat on my face!

And here's my bump right now too, felt bad not featuring the bump too :D

Attachments

• hair2.jpg
    hair2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 31 + 4.jpg
    31 + 4.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics