Just need opinions on hair! :D (Update PG 4)

arj

Reaction score
I'm visiting the hairdresser next week and am at a loss of what to do, babies will be born in the next 8 weeks and I dont want a high mantainence style but dont want to be boring!!!

Can I just get a quick opinion off you ladies?? :flower:

I am blonde at the moment, (naturally dark brown tho) and have shoulder length hair that I have been growing out.

Do I chop it short and stay blonde, or keep growing it and go darker with some blonde streaks, or just go dark all over?! I just cant decide for the life of me, and friends and family are no help!!

Here's me with both, what do you like better?

Attachments

• Brown.jpg
    Brown.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 30
  • June 11 10 001.jpg
    June 11 10 001.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 33
  • alice blonde.jpg
    alice blonde.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 32
I absolutly LOVE!!! your dark brown hair!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

I like the dark brown all over, or dark brown with really light contrasting highlights :)

I voted short and blonde but I do like the long and dark too.

LOVE the dark brown too... but I also like the current style...
Have you been all blonde before??

you look gorgeous with dark brown hair!! really makes our eyes stand out!

I LOVE the dark brown all over. You look stunning. But you look nice in all three pics :)

Love the dark brown hair, it really makes your eyes stand out. I would go for short and dark. As short is faster to dry. I also like blonde on you too

I voted short and blonde cause its summer and its super cute and easy/.. But I do love the all over brown as well!!!

Wow most of you are saying the dark!! Only problem with that is ive got a few greys coming through!! AHHHH! lol

I presumed most would say the blonde actually!

You look like Jennifer Aniston a bit:flower: you are the cutest thing!!! And I love the last picture best,very adorable hair style:kiss:

ur hair style in pic1 is good... :flower: overall u look beautiful in all the hairstyles

All styles suit you! I like the all over brown but that might just be the best pic iykwim! All gorgeous x

I voted short and blonde, I love that cut, and I like my hair better light! LOL! But like the others said, the brown looks really good too!

Your dark hair really makes your eyes pop but I also think you have the bone structure to carry off a really short blonde pixie cut-I'd love that kind of style but I can't find my cheekbones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->