just need to scream.. YIPPEEEE

M2B83

Reaction score
hi ladies

just needed to scream yippee!!

had 8 week private scan today as we couldn't wait and baby measuring bang on woop woop.
I had spotting 2 days before proper period so unsure of what you would class as LMP but either way I am either 8+2 or 8+1 so all adding up! measuring of bean was 8+1 and LMP is 8+2 so all good.
heartbeat was 170! you could even see tiny little stubs for the legs... bit weird... haha!

she did say that there was some fluid near the sack that is very common and explains the spotting I had last week. you could clearly see a black area but she keep saying it should be nothing of any concern but I may have some more spotting.

anyone else had this?

x

Congratulations on a great scan! So happy for you mama!
I didn't have your experience exactly but I did spot briefly a few times after 12 weeks.

Aw lovely ! Congratulations xxx I had a private scan last week too for the same reason :) it's amazing isn't it xxx

Congratulations!! The tiny leg stubs sound adorable! Lol! I had that dark spot with another pregnancy, and was told it was a subchorionic hematoma. You might want to talk to your provider about it and look at the other forums on here. There are some precautions you can take to keep baby extra safe. 😍

Congratulations!! The tiny leg stubs sound adorable! Lol! I had that dark spot with another pregnancy, and was told it was a subchorionic hematoma. You might want to talk to your provider about it and look at the other forums on here. There are some precautions you can take to keep baby extra safe. 😍

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->