just need to vent

Kent Mummy

mum and no 2 on way
Reaction score
I don't expect a reply, I just need to get it off my chest.

I had my 2nd baby at start of December, and so far I haven't really lost any weight (a stone at first after baby was born). And I'm 2 to 2 1/2 stone over weight and I'm sitting here crying my eyes out as the realisation of having a wedding to go to in a couple of weeks and also my baby's naming ceremony on 1st May - and I'm just a big fat lump.

I'm going to start doing exercise DVD's this week - but it is hard with a 2 1/2 year old and a 3 month old.

Sorry I'm just feeling sorry for myself.

L

Hi

I can agree it is tough stuff i had 2yr old when our 2nd was born. Finding the energy, time & motivation is tough.

What i found is, more i wanted it more i found the time & made the time. (Not saying you arent) You go into this 'zone' of wanting it so much. I failed numerous times after having my 1st baby down to fact just wasnt at point of wanting it that much.

What i did last year was exercise when youngest was napping, or put in bouncer, did little bit even if it was only 10mins at a time, just make it more hardcore.

At first i didnt put much exercise into it, i changed my eating habits which had a great effect until i had that little bit extra time to exercise.

Good luck.

:hugs: at least you have realised & doing something....bet your not even big hun x

thanks for your reply, I know what you mean about the zone. I've just got to find the time. I can do it when my oldest has her nap, but alot of the time my 12 week old is feeding or needs time with her mummy - it's hard to give her all my time with 2 of them. It's hard isn't it. I've ordered some exercise dvds so I'll get into it x

Hows evenings? You got a partner around to help take care of LO?

Ive never been one to exercise on evening i was too exhausted, so this isnt option for everyone. Lately i started to do my dvds on an evening, starting is bit hard, find once first 10mins or so has pasted i an the energy to get through it the hormones kick in to help my finish it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->