Just Need to Vent

sg0720

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Okay. Well I just want to vent a little bit because i can express all of this to my fiance so sorry you ladies get to deal with it :hugs:

So today i am 3days late for AF and i gave in and tested and BFN. Even though we were NTNP this past month i wasnt expect a BFP until AF is now MIA....once i saw that BFN i got really sad for a couple reasons one being because i am scared that my cycles are going to be long and irregular again and i will have an even harder time getting pregnant. The main reason I got sad was because I want another child so bad. I feel like I was put on this earth to be a mom because i am not really good at anything else. I have a 2 year old son and i dont mean to sound selfish but to me my family isnt complete. When i think about this kind of thing i just feel like what if i am only able to have my one child. We have been ttc for 1.5 years after the depo and then i got on the BCP to regulate my cycles and even after stopping that mid way i still didnt end up pregnant. :cry: I said that this month i was going to change my diet and try new things and hope that i get a BFP...but its hard month after month and i just wonder how long will it take. I just wish it would happen already. I just complete school and have a great job and i was worried about daycare but now i am set and i know i will be able to afford 2 kids.

I love seeing everyone get there BFPs. i am truely happy for everyone even the people i see on tv but at the same time i wish so much that it would be me and i do get a bit jealous and feel selfish because i have a child and i know so many people who dont even have 1 and are having trouble getting pregnant...*sigh*

Thanks for listening if you got this far :hugs:

Awww I'm sorry you're felling bad honey. :hugs2: :hugs2:

I'm not really good at finding words to make people feel better, but I really really hope it happens again for you and you get another little bean. Here have a bucket of baby dust, two just in case :D

And for the record I don't think you are selfish, you can love your kid more than anything and still want another one, I know what you mean when you say your family is not complete. I want at least 4 kids, I would be very sad with just one. (I'm only working on the first one, yes, but I still feel just one would never be enough) you are not the only one, there lots of girls like you :)

:hugs: thank you. i would like at least 3 children in total good luck to you also and i hope you get your BFP

Aww thanks. Good luck to you as well. :D

are you trying or using anything to try and get pregnant

Well we have been NTNP since new years, but when we move in together in a few months we will be TTC, I just started prenatals and charting my temperature (it takes some getting used to lol) and I also have been feeling my cervix. And that's about it.

What about you?

I am ttc and my oh is ntnp he sed if I got pregnant he'd be happy but doesn't actively wna try. I have used opks in the past but now I am taking prenatals and changed my diet and thinking about taking feterilaid instead of prenatals and using preseed..but with that idk when id be able to use it since we don't time sex and. Dnt wna do ne thing that will turn my oh off cuz my 2 year old does a pretty good job of that already

Awww it can't be easy TTC in these conditions. Maybe if you want to use preseed just use it, dress in something very sexy and go hit on him, he won't be able to resist!! :p
silly comment aside, I don't really know what you can do, my friend is a situation like you, her bf wants a baby but does not want to ''try'' he says it feels fake and not fun. :/

I don't know what feterilaid is, how does it work?

Its a vitamin that helps the woman with getting her hormones balanced and mentioned even helps with ovulation and there are sooo many stories from women n men that said they used it n got pregnant they have a men n womans

wow I had no idea, it is a prescription only type of thing, or is available in pharmacies??

you can buy it in stores

https://www.fertilaid.com/

great info...i just think hey its worth a shot..nothin else has been working

It does look like it may worth a shot, I know myself i'm an inpatient person, so i'll be thinking about trying it if TTC in the first few months does not work.

How long have you been TTC your number 2?

1.5years now...

can you only buy conceive plus off amazon? or can u buy it in stores?

omg that's a long time, i'm sorry. Have you been to see a doctor about it? Sorry if it's a personal question.

About the conceive plus, i'm not sure. I live in Canada and i have never seen it in stores here.

i have been to a doctor and she told me to try a few more months and i talked to my OH and he was like well i dont want you on fertility medicine cuz i dont want multiples and things liek that so i have not been back to see her but im in the process of switching insurances and when i do i am going to have a nice chit chat with her..

awww...I know how you feel. I have a 2 year old daughter and have been trying for #2 for almost a year now. Well, I'm ttc - OH is NTNP, for the same reason as yours, which makes it so stressful as I don't have as much control over the process as I would like. I got pregnant last July but had a mc at 9 weeks. Got pg again in Dec but it was a chemical pregnancy. :( I worry about being able to only have one child too...especially at my age - almost 36. I know what you mean about feeling like your family isn't complete. I love my daughter but would love to have another too.

How irregular were your cycles before? I've read that Soy isoflavones is good for regulating cycles too. I think it helps you O earlier, if you are a late O'er.

my cycles ranged from 33-96days every month was different. and i am looking to take something to help boost fertility at least to give me a better chance of getting pregnant

my cycles ranged from 33-96days every month was different. and i am looking to take something to help boost fertility at least to give me a better chance of getting pregnant

wow, it must be frustrating to have your cycles be so different from month to month. It sounds like Clomid would be good for you, although I know you said your OH doesn't want you on fertility meds. I was prescribed it myself for mild pcos and irregular cycles, ranging from 35-40 something days. It helped stabilize my O date and I got pregnant quickly on it. They say soy is the natural Clomid, and I don't think their is the same risk for multiples with it.

yeah well tuesday i have to go get a shot and its a live virus so they told me to not get pregnant for at least 30day so that puts stuff a bit on hold...=(

hey! i feel your frustration and it is ok to vent and your not selfish. you want to add to your lovely family unit what could be selfish about that?

Ive enjoyed reading the replies you got and think i may look into a natural form of fertility aid. I like the idea of NTNP but ive very quickly learned i find it hard to ignore my body not to mention my emotions about the whole thing! my OH is similar to yours, he doesnt want to know the nitty gritty and i think if i mentioned i had O'd or was extra fertile he'd not enjoy it, so i have to keep it all to myself. Although when i got a BFN the other day he was very supportive ( i got brekky in bed and flowers) as my bottom lip was out and my fake smiles were not fooling him!!

im eating healthy too, trying to be positive & taking my conception vitamins but i like a good rant too.
you are not alone :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->