Just nightime and early morning feeding

Scally

Reaction score
My LO has stopped wanting to be on the boob in the day, she is happy to lay down and latch during the night and when she first wakes up in the morning, but the daytime feeds are a struggle to get her to take much- she just wants to be moving! Will my supply cope with just the two feeds? or will my milk dry up? I can't find time to pump during the day so wont be able to keep up the supply that way x

Normal at this age. Your body will adjust. She will get what she needs when she needs it. Keep encouraging here, try a quiet dark room maybe, but you can't force a baby to drink more!

Your body will adjust....if you feed morning and night then your body will provide for that. I wish my LO was ready to go to just morning and night! lol She is still constantly on my boob all day.

dd2 refused her afternoon feed today. she is much better at feeding when shes tired. she just blew raspberries on my boobs

Sophie nurses much better during the night then she does during the day. She's way too busy to feed long at day time. She nurses about 4 times a day for less than 2 minutes a time, but does 3 really nice long feeds at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->