Just one more week.

Seity

Mom to Gabriel and Samuel
Reaction score
I'm trying to be strong. I can tell I'm about to ovulate and I just have to make it another week till I'm past this fertile time because I'll be moving to ttc after this cycle. But OMG, I'm so tempted to want to try early. Too much going on next month for me to be PG. There's no guarantee me and OH will even BD during the next few days either, but I think just knowing that if we did and didn't use protection I might get that baby makes it harder to not think about saying 'to heck with it' and taking our chances.
Sorry for the vent, but I'm just so eager for it to be next cycle and ttc.

awr hun.

Hang in there! I know it'll be so hard but imagine getting morning sickness etc with ur busy month...
Good for you... sticking with your guns no matter how tempting it is!
xxxxxxx

Try and be strong for another month hun. I know it must be hard! x

your so so close! I know it's hard, but it's not long now :)

Patience! It will be your time soon and enjoy one last month of being a free agent! xx

Oooh i'm not surprised you're eager- so near and yet so far! Hang on in there- your time will be here before you know it! :hug:

Thanks everyone. Your support has made it a bit easier to try not and think about it as much. I've got 11 hockey games over the next 3 weeks (playoff time), so you can see why its important to put it off this month. At least all the hockey is keeping me distracted and too tired this weekend for much of anything else.

Eeeeek good on you, i dont have that much will power :lol: Good Luck with the hockey :)

I know how you feel! I'm one of the most impatient people ever!! Just hang in there, it'll be there sooner than you know!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->