Just ordered a private early scan....

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I’ve just ordered a private early scan from groupon with Precious Glimpse. I’m aiming to book it for August 2nd which will make me 7+6.

At this stage I’m kind of excited but anxious at the same time due to mc in Feb.

Has anyone had a scan at this gestation? If so what could you see? Would you upload yours to give me an idea?

Thank you

Hi, I just had a scan yesterday at 6+2 and saw a cute little blob with a flicker of a heartbeat ❤️ I guess you’ll see a little more than that a week later ☺️

6DF18D90-BAA1-4BD9-B520-14FD64C86960.jpeg

Awwww how sweet. Yes hopefully but that’s why I was waiting a little. But that said, as long a little bean has a heartbeat then hopefully I’ll feel a little more reassured.... keep expecting the worst....

I did. I was 8+0 but baby measured 7+6. Honestly the baby looked like a blob. I know some more sensitive machines you can see some shape at the point. Still not very baby looking either way though. I had a transvaginal ultrasound since it’s more sensitive than doing it abdominally. Dr just measures baby and checks heart rate. I had to ask what the heart rate was since he was just going to finish without it.

I had a scan with all 3 babys around 6 and 7 weeks, no pictures as they were all because of either bleeding or pain, but at 7 weeks you can definitely see a little jumping beam with a heartbeat :)

I’m not expecting to see much but as long as bean has a heart beating I’ll be happier xx

Just yesterday I had a scan with baby #3, dated 7+2 weeks, but it's so blurry that I won't bother showing you. However, this was an abdominal scan at 7+3 weeks with DS2. He was itty bitty, but very much there! My transvaginal scan with DS1 was much clearer, but I don't have pics of that.

Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 10.17.03 AM.png

Awwww. Thank you. Well my scan is booked now. 1st August 1pm. Anxious much!!!!

Hiya hon.
I booked a privet early scan with this one and I wud of been 7+3. Saw a blob with a little flickering HB.
20190228_155624.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->