Just peed myself

Skywalker

Reaction score
...urgh.

I haven't had bladder problems since I recovered from birth and have been doing kegels, even when sneezing. Then all the sudden I get a faint BFP and this morning I sneezed RIGHT before I was going to go out the door with my son and I peed so much I had to literally change my pants and underwear before we left, and I didn't even realize I had to pee before I sneezed.

Is this normal for a second pregnancy?

I'm hoping so because it happened to me in the 1st trimester too! I had terrible sickness in the first few weeks and whilst trying to be sick I pee'd myself...eek!! This is my second pregnancy and it never happened the first time around, better get working more on my kegels! It's never happened since if that's any consolation!

I'm hoping so because it happened to me in the 1st trimester too! I had terrible sickness in the first few weeks and whilst trying to be sick I pee'd myself...eek!! This is my second pregnancy and it never happened the first time around, better get working more on my kegels! It's never happened since if that's any consolation!

That is a consolation! I was like oh jeez, not this again! It was a major problem after my son was born as I had some damage to the pelvic floor (but no tearing, yay!) I worked really hard at doing kegels and exercising and got myself to where it wasn't a problem anymore so this bummed me out lol. I don't want to have to like, wear Depends or something :haha: The only thing I could think of is the hormone relaxin being the cause because it causes things to relax, right? Would that affect the muscles of the pelvic floor? If so I'm hitting the kegels even harder lol

I was walking up the stairs to the third level of a school building (I'm in college) and I peed myself a little. I was so embarrassed but thankfully I keep an extra pair of underwear in my backpack (for periods, lol) and was able to change them. Needless to say, I'm not taking the stairs anymore. I have to see all the time and never fully recovered from my first pregnancy. I worry for morning sickness (i peed myself almost every time I threw up (tmi) and sneezing too!

Yes ive noticed this now on my second pregnancy aswell, every time i sneeze now i freak out that im gonna fully wet myself!! Have to try and quickly sit down or cross my legs quickly lol.

I think i remember you from last pregnancy? Did you move to the US halfway thru last time?

I had this with second pregnancy, the physio said that actually the damage caused in first pregnancy hadn't actually got better it's just that it didn't have the pressure of pregnancy on it so it seemed like it had got better... As soon as hormones kick off for number 2 al lot of the problems from end of 1 st pregnancy come back 😓

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->