Just Pooped my Pants :(

ellinme1

Reaction score
As the title says...
I was just sitting on my couch studying for a big final I have this morning when I felt like I had a little gas. No problem right.... Well what I though was gas ended up being diarrhea :dohh: Luckily I was able to run to the restroom, throw my pants in the shower, and finish up in there....but I was mortified. I have never had anything like this happen before :blush:.
Just needed to tell someone.....Has anyone else had anything like this happen??

I had this happen when I was ttc and had just started (devil diarrhea medicine) . No one was around but it was literally So embarrassing. I could barely look at myself! At least you are pregnant. don't worry about it! Shit happens!

Honey i giggled so much reading that. Not cos you did it but cos I have ALMOST done the same. Dont feel embarrassed xxx pregnancy is messy and you lose all control of everything xxxx

lol..Yeah I guess it does. But I know the feeling... I was soo grossed out by myself I immediately jumped in the shower and ran the water as hot as I could....

aww bless! i can't say this has happened to me but when i felt like i had gas, i weed myself the once by accident :dohh: it happens hun, i don't know what i'd do without the 'well i am pregnant' excuse! :haha:

Yeah... loosing control of anything in my life is hard for me.... I guess I better start to get use to it now....lol

Lol im sure its gonna happen - ive wet myself from vomiting in first tri lol x

Yeah, I have somehow managed to keep from wetting myself... but in all honesty I think I would rather pee myself than poop myself.....oh well.... at least DH is still sleeping, so he will never know it happened :)

hahahah my dh would laugh his head off at me before helping me clean up if that were me haha

As my midwife said hun with pregnancy you leave your dignity at the door!

It happened to me pre pregnancy ! I was so ill and thought I just passed wind, until I felt warmth underneath me !! Yuck !!!
It's laughable after though, maybe after a week or 2 lol !!
x

You poor thing!
I have pee'd my pants twice (sofar) its not nice, luckily I was at home both times. I've had close calls with the number twos too!!! Just keep remembering why we're doing this and putting our bodies through the torment and humiliation! lol

I have not done this but since being pregnant I have bouts of constipation then diarehha. One time I was coming home from work and then all of a sudden I had to go sooo bad. I had to pick my son up still so I rushed doing that and sped home and almost left my son in car but got him in the house and as soon as I pulled down my pants it started and it went all over the toilet..
OOPSIE

All of you thInk THATS bad huh.. with my 2nd daughter I was only in my first trimester and was at the hospital because I was puking water and didn’t even know I was pregnant even my blood work cane back negative for pregnancy (an ultrasound confirmed a few weeks later that I was already 9 weeks so I was about 6 weeks at this point) and I had my male best friend with me in the room and out of nowhere I pooped in the bed.... he left the hospital.

I am now 6 months in on my 3rd daughter and I woke up this morning to pee, everything was fine. About 15 min later laying in bed next to my husband, I tooted and well... next thing I know I’m clenching to hold a chunk halfway inside of me. And on top of that... I live in a home of 8 kids, and 3 other adults

Yes!! Never ever trust a fart lol. I have been caught out a few times. Don't worry you're only human.

I pissed myself Xmas morning went down stairs to check on the gammon I slow cooked over night and heard a noise in the cupboard crouched down to hear better and felt a dribble stood up and it was a full wee I couldn't stop it so I just stood there finished off laughed to myself and cleaned up with a towel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->