Just popping in...

honeybee2

Reaction score
...to say HI!

Not been on here for months: generally because I become so obsessed with BnB and symptom spotting that suddenly it takes over my life :coffee:

So a bit of a catch up- I see most of my older BnB buddies are been promoted to 2nd & 3rd tri- well done ladies :thumbup:

Im still TTC, and on my 10th month. I have had one blood test and due for another one if this months AF shows :growlmad:

Hope everything comes back normal.

On the brighter side of things: I'll be 11dpo on Christmas Day- what a present that would be if Im pregnant!

I Ov'd this month on Monday 14th- we BD'd on monday and also once or twice on the weekend (cant quite remember when because I forgot I was Ov'in on Monday!!)

Anyways... hope your all ok :flower: its awesome to be back!

Hi Honeybee, glad you're back and sending you lots of :dust:

XXXXX

hiya JD hows thing???

Amazing!

Finished the steriods on week 13 and we offically have a sticky baby that bet the uterine Natural Killer Cells :happydance: 20 week scan on the 29th :yipee:

I've missed your wee posts and updates :hugs:

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi Honeybee, nice to see you back! FX for this month. XXXX

OMG JD congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hello crypto- hows everything going for you honey?

Hey lovely...nice to see you back! Sending you tons of babydust!:hugs:

hiya tash!!!!!!!!! hows the bump this morning lovely?

hiya tash!!!!!!!!! hows the bump this morning lovely?

Bump is fine thanks hunny! He must be hungry ive not stopped eating since i woke up this morning! Going to look like a whale if im not carefull!:dohh:

awww. IM always starving and eating between OV & AF- it must be a fertility thing or something...I dunno- Maybe its my excuse to eat LOADS hahaha. Im making a HUGE pork joint with crackling tonight for my best friend so we can exchange presents before uni finishes tomorrow- so Im trying to starve myself for that!!

I am good honeybee. I was due to be sterilised on 21 Jan, and I got a bfp. Talk about the 11th hour!! How is the wedding planning coming along? Are you still starting nursing next year? XX

so when are you due crypto. No, im not doing nursing next year, im sticking with teaching RS & Philosophy and history! Ive already been at uni to this for a year may aswell stick to it hahah! so how many children do you ahve already crypto? why were you getting sterilised- that is fate if you ask me!

I am due on 17 July. I dont have any kids (Oh has twins), but after my ectopic in March they decided the other tube was as good as a chocolate teapot and that it had to go as there was the right of another ectopic ( although they thought it was so bad I wouldnt get pregnant).

Saved at the last minute, although I am still anxious that it wont work out.

Thats good you are sticking with your current course, you will be finished in no time! XX

hi honeybee i dont be on much either :winkwink: my oh is home on 30th dec from overseas for a ten day break,its been great not thinking of dates all the time :wacko: it sends you off your head! i think im due AF 26th so i might just catch the egg in jan :happydance: if not ill have to keep waiting :dohh:

ooo missy- thankfully my OH is here every night so I dont have your problem, it sounds so hard! Crypto- thats amazing!!!! Talk about fate!! Im so glad your able to become a mum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->