just purchased a reading of jenny renny what can i expect?

Love these readings! I'm a bit of an addict. :blush:

What she usually tells you if it was a conception reading is the month you will get your :bfp: or the month you concieve plus whether it is a boy or a girl.

hi thanks she emailed it really quickly!
She predicts that i will concieve in may 2011 and get my bfp in the june and it will be a boy! I know it may not be right but it kind of relaxes u doesnt it? Just glad the date wasnt years away. Are there many peoples she has got right you know of?

I am waiting to see if Jenny Renny got mine right, as you can see i got a lil carried away with readings :blush::haha: xx

u will have to let me posted if she was right! I could only find the jenny 1 where do i find gail? Ive read a few of hers have been good too

Jenny predicted a bfp in Nov from a cycle that started in Oct. I got my bfp on 11th Nov so she was spot on!! Sadly it ended in MC but that was the first time I had conceived since my last MC in March 2009. When she predicted it in August I thought "yeah right" but she was right lol!!! xx

u will have to let me posted if she was right! I could only find the jenny 1 where do i find gail? Ive read a few of hers have been good too

You can find Gail on ebay and theres a few ive had a reading from off there :thumbup:
xx

ill have a look for gail tomoz then! Hope she predicts similar so i can belive it abit more lol
thanks ladies x

sorry i ment to ask is gail the same as jenny? Like the details you have to give and then she emails you your prediction? Xx

sorry i ment to ask is gail the same as jenny? Like the details you have to give and then she emails you your prediction? Xx

Hya yes most of the conception readers all ask for the same kind of info! Unfortunately Jenny was wrong for me as the :witch: is on her evil way!! :growlmad:
Hope shes right for you :thumbup: xx

well as you can see from mine she said i'll concieve nov/dec AF is due saturday and i've tested everyday since monday and still BFN

well as you can see from mine she said i'll concieve nov/dec AF is due saturday and i've tested everyday since monday and still BFN

Its gutting isnt it, these readings give you something to look forward to and when they dont come true then its a kick in the teeth :cry: Have you got any symptoms??
All your readings are stretched out arent they, you havent got 2 the same :shrug: xx

Where can i get a reading??? sounds interesting....
Wishing you all BFP xx

Jenny was right for me- although so was Sandra and Aimee! They all said November conception, and all of them have said a girl so we'll wait and see on that one!
Gail said Feb 2011 conception with a boy- she was the only one who said anything different.

I cant remember her email address but i did get it off cheri22, google that name and Jennys link is on her page.Good luck :) xx

Jenny was right for me- although so was Sandra and Aimee! They all said November conception, and all of them have said a girl so we'll wait and see on that one!
Gail said Feb 2011 conception with a boy- she was the only one who said anything different.

Aww congratulations hun, im sooo happy that she was right for you :happydance:
As you can see most of mine are January so maybe thats my :bfp: time :shrug:
xx

hi thanks she emailed it really quickly!
She predicts that i will concieve in may 2011 and get my bfp in the june and it will be a boy! I know it may not be right but it kind of relaxes u doesnt it? Just glad the date wasnt years away. Are there many peoples she has got right you know of?

I've heard quite a few people saying she got it right for them. She has predicted my :bfp: to come this month so I'll let you know if she gets it right for me. :happydance:

Its gutting isnt it, these readings give you something to look forward to and when they dont come true then its a kick in the teeth :cry: Have you got any symptoms??
All your readings are stretched out arent they, you havent got 2 the same :shrug: xx

It is actually, you do them for a laugh to see what is said and you try not to put your hopes on them but you cant help but get a little disappointed, i've still got a couple days to go so i'm really keeping my fingers crossed.
Na not got any that are even close to each other most people ive seen have got at least two the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->