Just Sayingg.

smitsusan5

call me kayte (:
Reaction score
Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Im feeling better now, the nausea has gone but i still faint alot. but im super excited as my boyfriend, FOB is coming home from uni for the summer today. I cannot wait to have him home until october, just means were going to tell his family this week, we still dont know how its going to go down so were worried, but im so happy, im 11 weeks and got my boy back! Hope you girls are all okay x

Aww that's cute, I am doing fine. Just FOB is still confused about what he wants to do with this baby, if he chooses to abort still then I am going to finish it with him. He brought me a £200 louis vuitton bag yesterday it's so nice, so right now I am okay with him but still a bit upset that he is giving me mixed signal about what he wants to do with this baby one minute he wants it then next he doesn't. My symptoms haven't really been much today, just a bit tired but more hungry than anything. My brother is cooking me a big dinner right now, so can't wait to tuck in.. I feel like I haven't eaten for years.:wacko:

have a nice evening xxx

Aww that's cute, I am doing fine. Just FOB is still confused about what he wants to do with this baby, if he chooses to abort still then I am going to finish it with him. He brought me a £200 louis vuitton bag yesterday it's so nice, so right now I am okay with him but still a bit upset that he is giving me mixed signal about what he wants to do with this baby one minute he wants it then next he doesn't. My symptoms haven't really been much today, just a bit tired but more hungry than anything. My brother is cooking me a big dinner right now, so can't wait to tuck in.. I feel like I haven't eaten for years.:wacko:

have a nice evening xxx

I know this is OT but your OH is going to change his mind alot - since finding out me and my OH have changed our minds so much, I think for a lot of girls partners its so difficult because its a massive decision. dont expect him to come round straight away, and if you fight with him it will give him more reason to not want to keep the baby as he will think your relationship isn't stable. I'm 13 weeks and we've known for a while and at first my OH was adiment he didn't want the baby and now he wants to keep it even though he is shit scared. Just give him a bit of time :)

have a nice evening xxx

I know this is OT but your OH is going to change his mind alot - since finding out me and my OH have changed our minds so much, I think for a lot of girls partners its so difficult because its a massive decision. dont expect him to come round straight away, and if you fight with him it will give him more reason to not want to keep the baby as he will think your relationship isn't stable. I'm 13 weeks and we've known for a while and at first my OH was adiment he didn't want the baby and now he wants to keep it even though he is shit scared. Just give him a bit of time :)
I completely agree with you, I am going to give him time and I don't blame him for being stressed out with this pregnancyy.. thing is he is a muslim, and I'm not so he's worrying about how his child isn't going to be a muslim and is going to grow up wild like him, it makes me sad how he also thinks I'm going to be a bad mother like some other people, when I am not going to be at all :growlmad: People don't have faith in me, they think I am going to stay an outgoing partying girl, but that's not the case at all! People need to give me a chance afterall I only found out I was pregnant the other day:dohh:

I do love him though, I just don't see us two together forever, even he said it.. I want him to be in my LO's life and so does he, I am going to leave him to it, and I won't argue with him, when he says things like get an abortion I just frown at him and don't say nothing.:nope:

Yey, thats great news! Glad you're feeling better, (sorry you're still fainting though :()
I hope all goes well with telling FOB's parents! :flower:

Hope you continue to feel better & that your faintness goes away!
That's such great news! You must be SO excited to have OH back for a while! I can't even imagine what it must be like to spend so much time apart! :/ Good luck telling OH's parents. Are OH and his family really close? My DH's family took the news awful... but life goes on. So don't worry about it too much. You can't help how they may or may not react-- all you can do is take care of yourself for your little one! But I truely hope that everything goes well with telling the inlaws! Keep us updated!
Good luck, hon! :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->