Just Seeking moral support really!

CKJ

Reaction score
Hi guys,

First off I'm so sorry for all your losses.

My husband n I r 25 n hav been talking about babies since we met 5yrs ago. We finally started trying in Dec 2010 n on Feb 13th we were utterly thrilledto find I was about 5weeks preg. 5days later on feb 17th I miscarried. I cannot believe that after knowing for only 5 days I could feel the sense of loss I did!

Anyway I bled for 4days then stopped n Dr confirmed we could start trying again straight away. We are now in the dreaded tww! Thing is last time I had virtually no symptoms (apart from vivid dreams n a few days with sensitive nipples) so I don't know what to think half the time lol

Last time I got what I thought was a UTI (I get them a lot) n took antibios...I think it was actually implantation but then mayb because I was in so much discomfort and felt so ill perhaps I implanted in the wrong place? So maybe not having this again is a good thing?!

I think I ov'd last week n if so I'm approx 7dpo. Like last month I don't really hav any symptoms (no sore nips or UTI symptoms) tho my boobs r a bit achy, n today I'm v teary and hav v watery cm (more watery than iv ever noticed before) but let's face it, that could b pmt!

I guess I'm cross w myself because likelihood I'm not pregnant again just yet, and even if I GET pregnant I am painfully aware now that that doesn't necc mean it'll be sticky!!

I hope u don't mind ms sharing my story, this site has kept me going the last few weeks!

Cx

hello and welcome! sorry for your loss, your story sounds very similar to mine me and my oh started ttc in jan and fell pregnant first cycle found out on the 19th feb like you i started bleeding a few days later whilst on holiday on our arrival back home went to a and e and blood test and a scan confirmed i had lost the baby, it was so hard having only known for a few days but you start to plan your life with baby etc. we are starting to ttc again this cycle and i currently think i am oving at the moment.i dont know how i am going to feel in two weeks time when i get my bfn as it seems that is just is what is getting me through this loss concerntrating on ttc this cycle and i think that because i fell pregnant first cycle i seem to think it is going to happen again quickly where as deep down i know this is not the case and i prob wont fall pregnant this first cycle :( i am trying to look on the positive side though which you should to like the lady at the epu said to me it shows you can concive. and also reading about it a lot of first time pregnancies can end in a loss but this is not to say you will be at any further risk in fact many women go on to have a healthy baby. i am just going to start enjoying ttc again and at least noting down every twinge and pain is going to make you in tune with your body and you will know what is "normal" whan you do conceive good luck!!

Lol you r certainly right about getting to know my body I shall know every twinge n tick of my uterus soon :) tbf I'm assuming I ov'd as I got cramps 2wks after bleeding n I seem to hav ov'd pretty regularly b4 the miscarriage n despite having been on pill for 7years. Just in case iv had my rather exhausted hubby primed n ready for action pretty much everyday this month hehe

like you I hav found it all a good focus n trying has been good for me emotionally. I think my problem is that I'm naturally optimistic but I'm scared my optimism that it won't take long to concieve again n that next time it'll be ok will be misplaced and I'll be heartbroken all over again!!

Fingers xd for u guys!! Hope it happens again for u really quick!

Cx

thankyou and i fingers crossed for you to! That is exactly how i am feeling!! I was also quite regular oving before the loss and felt it with pains so didnt use opks however this month i havent really had pains but i used opks and they indicated a surge today but not sure really as i havent had the pains? it certainly is very emotional road this baby making business!!! fx to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I know! How do all these teenagers do it?!! I haven't used OV tests yet, figured first month after miscarriage it might be screwy? Plus I'll admit now I simply couldn't bear to do a preg test after it happened n see a negative, even tho, technically it would hav been a good thing! Hence deciding this month there'd just be LOTS of baby dancing (in case of this high fertility theory being accurate) and then if we r not lucky, at least I'll know a date after AF n next month I'll consider OV tests (if only to give hubby a rest lol). I'm also taking pre natal multi vitamins n baby aspirin-I figure if it's not hurting it can only be helping!

I'm going on a wing n a prayer that the cramps I felt last week were ov pains but then I'm trying hard to think what will b will b n that AF will either show or she won't. If only I was born with a modicum of patience!

Cxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->