Just so... hurt and confused

You need to leave him. He will not change, they say they will but it's just a ploy to keep you in his control. You and your daughter deserve better. Just yesterday DH and I moved my sil in to our house to get her away from her bf. She has an 8 month old with him and is 7 months pg with his 4th child. He's been the same since she was pg with the first. She's just now finally seeing that he won't change so asked for help to get out. My whole point is that it's best to get out now, before your child is born and before you get in any deeper with him. :hugs:

I echo what all the other ladies have said but I also would like to add that he probably won't be 'that' bothered when baby is here and most likely going for custody would be too much like hard work.... He's a bum. Do what's right for you but most of all do what's right for your little lady. :hugs:

How likely is it he'd try for custody though? Because it sounds like he likes his own lifestyle enough to not bother!

Thanks everyone for your support. I'm not even sure how serious he is about going for custody but, honestly I think I have enough to get him put in jail (more to it than just all this) if I really wanted to and he knows it. He does things just to hurt me and I'm so tired of it.

I think I would leave before baby born and get yourself sorted. You don't need such a negative influence in your life. Having the baby whilst still with him will not make things better I'm sure but almost certainly worse. Do what's best for you and Kylie and I'm totally sure it's having a fresh start just you both. Xx

Yeah, no dice. He sounds pathetic. Doesn't he know how to treat a woman? Especially since you are pregnant, he should be treating you like a princess! He is so not worth it, and someday you will see it. Right now it will be difficult, because you are in some sort of a 'comfort' zone since you are used to being with him. Don't worry hun, you will meet a way better guy that will love and care about your kid. I've seen it so many times. There are people with a true heart out there. Don't waste your time with a toxic idiot like this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->