just started TTC for our first baby im 22 and would like a buddy

Saradavies89

Reaction score
hiyaaa am 22 and only just started TTC would love a buddy that has just started aswel :happydance: xxx

I'm turning 22 in two weeks!

And we've been trying since June!

hiya

have u does it seem like its been forever?, god im jus far too excited and i no it will proberly take me agessss to get pregnant xxx

I am 23 and we are TTC. I am on cycle 2.

Yeah... feels like its been forever

I'm 20, OH is 22. This is our first cycle TTC#1, I'm in the middle of the TWW right now :)

Can I join you ladies? I am 25 and we are on our first month TTC. :)

Everyone is welcome but just to warn u i cant spell for the life of me haha, im just far to impatient i think lol, i have only just started and i just cant wait.
its nice to have people to tlk to tho tht are doing the same thing around our age xxx

has anyone tried montering ther temp n stuff? xxx

At this point, I'm just kind of keeping track of my cyles. I'm trying to stay pretty casual about it for now. I'm going to hold of on temping and whatnot until I get to maybe the 6 or 8 month mark with no luck.

I just got off the pill, and I stopped a little earlier, so I'm not sure how regular my cycles will be. I was on the pill for about 7 years and I don't remember what my periods were like pre pill. I feel like I remember them being relatively regular... so hopefully I'll get back to that point right away. (Unless I get preggers this month, haha!)

What about the rest of you? Were you on the pill before? How long have you been trying?

I'm 20, OH is 22. This is our first cycle TTC#1, I'm in the middle of the TWW right now :)

Good luck! How fun would it be to have it happen that first cycle!? When will everyone be testing this next month? I think I will test right around the 15th of November, unless AF comes earlier.

has anyone tried montering ther temp n stuff? xxx

At this point, I'm just kind of keeping track of my cyles. I'm trying to stay pretty casual about it for now. I'm going to hold of on temping and whatnot until I get to maybe the 6 or 8 month mark with no luck.

I just got off the pill, and I stopped a little earlier, so I'm not sure how regular my cycles will be. I was on the pill for about 7 years and I don't remember what my periods were like pre pill. I feel like I remember them being relatively regular... so hopefully I'll get back to that point right away. (Unless I get preggers this month, haha!)

What about the rest of you? Were you on the pill before? How long have you been trying?

i came off my pill last month too and came of my period on the 26th so im pretty much in the same boat as u, i was also on the pill for about 7 yrs 2!.
So im hoping the same as u thing will be pretty normal as soon as cz i think i was rather regular before my pill.

Im just doin ovulation testing atm and like u said if things seem to start taking i while maybe ill go into looking at all that other stuff, seems quiet confusing to me tho i can see my self getting rly stressed over it all tbh. I have counted my cycle length from when i was taking my pill, so for all i know my cycle cud be completely diffrent off the pill so just have to wait and see -xXx-

Hey ladies.

Considering i said i was going to just see how thing go this month and start trying different things if it starts to take a while to conceive, welllll this morning i went out and bought a thermometer and conceive plus hehe :D -xXx-

Hey ladies.

Considering i said i was going to just see how thing go this month and start trying different things if it starts to take a while to conceive, welllll this morning i went out and bought a thermometer and conceive plus hehe :D -xXx-

Hahaha! Nice! I say I'll wait 6 months... but my 26th bday is in December. I'm pretty sure if we haven't by then, I might lose my patience! I would DIE to be able to announce a pregnancy on my birthday or at Christmas time! Sigh!! :haha:

Hey girls havent been on for a few days sorry so just come on to catch up with everyone, ive still got a gd few days yet till i think i ovulate, its looking to be this weekend which i want to get pregnant staright away obv dnt we all but on the actual day i ovulate me n my OH have been together 2 yrs, if i did get pregnant then i would be so special, well tht swnds rong its gunna be special no matter wen but wud be lovely on tht day so fingers crossed :D xxx

Hey guys! i'm somewhat in the same boat and completely new to this! (as of today!)

I'm 20years old and we have been ttc for over a year! well. . .atleast not preventing it.
BUT i went to the doctor to see why nothing has happened and
A.i'm not having regular cyles and B.no ovulation.

She put me on progesterone and clomid.
I started my first round of 100mg clomid today and i'm so nervous!
Have any of you guys considered medicine to help?!

I'd loveeeeee advice and girls to talk to about this stuff!
GOOD LUCK LADIES!!! :]

Welcome! I just started NTNP this month. It was hard enough to get hubby on board with that. I think if I started talking too much about charting and ovulation and medicine, etc at this point I'd freak him out.

I will start the charting and stuff if I haven't gotten preggers after 6-8 mos. The doctor would probably be once I've hit 1-1.5 years. We're not super in a rush yet.

The extent of my "trying" other than BDing has been to use an iphone app to keep track of my periods. I just got off the pill, so I'm concerned about figuring out my cycle. If I find out that I am pretty regular, I will for sure make sure we are BDing more around ovulation.

Hey guys! i'm somewhat in the same boat and completely new to this! (as of today!)

I'm 20years old and we have been ttc for over a year! well. . .atleast not preventing it.
BUT i went to the doctor to see why nothing has happened and
A.i'm not having regular cyles and B.no ovulation.

She put me on progesterone and clomid.
I started my first round of 100mg clomid today and i'm so nervous!
Have any of you guys considered medicine to help?!

I'd loveeeeee advice and girls to talk to about this stuff!
GOOD LUCK LADIES!!! :]

hiyaaa.

ive only just started ttc so not even sure rly tbh properly on my ovulation dates. ive jut gne by wen i last came on cuz i came of my pill bwt a week 3 weeks after tht and then came on the week later so ive gone of tht rly, but nt deffinatly sure my periods my be completely different after this month but ill just have to wait and see.
The only thing im doing is using OPKs and i am charting a bt but nt properly cz i dotn want to stress meself out over it, ive spoke to a few girls on here and they have got them selfs all worked up about charting ther temps n stuff, i have aslo got conceive plus which is just lube tht dosent kill the sperm and it basicly mimics cm which can help the sperm survive but yet again nt rly tried it yet untill i think im due to ovulate cz im a tight arse n it cost em £15 lol.

So welcome to the craziness lol but we r all gunna b here to help each other :D xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->