just started TTC for our first baby im 22 and would like a buddy

I'm 22 and ttc also xxx :) this is my 2nd cycle witch showed up yesterday xx

good luck this month! I think I'm about to join you on cycle #2.

:bfn: this morning, but no :witch: either, she was due today. :shrug:

GL ladies!

good luck this month! I think I'm about to join you on cycle #2.

:bfn: this morning, but no :witch: either, she was due today. :shrug:

GL ladies!

I'm due for AF around the 15th... I think. I'm planning on testing around the 12th, as my mom will be in town. She is my best friend and I would love to be able to share that news in person. My hubby and I are not telling family we are trying... so it's been killing me to not be able to talk about it! That's why I am on this site so much! Haha!

I'm keeping fingers crossed that we will all get our BFP before the New Year! :thumbup:

welcome mysteriouseye :D join the crazyness lol tbh i dnt think i will be lucky this month :( gutted fr ya tht the w(b)itch turned up.

sorry to hear tht raincloud but fingers r crossed for everyone i no hopw much u all want it.

shterr612 aww tht would be lovly if u do get a BFP with ur mum ther be so special to share, i no what u mean about the nt tlkin bout it business tho we havent told anyone either well tell a lie ive told 2 of my mates but i dnt see them alot either tbh so am i the same as u cum on here to get all out my syestem :D and have ppl to chat too.

Well aprently today i was ment to start ovulating and actually ovulate on sunday but done a OPK this mornin n nothing so god knows when it will b am just gunna have to keep doing tests so i know when i do so i can know also then for next month. I was hoping so much for it to be sunday cz its the day me and my bf have been together 2 yrs but by the looks of things it wont b :(, mte b a gd thing tho cz hes goin out sunday nte cz his mate is bak form travaling rwnd oz, so hes gunna b hungover n smelling of stale booze lol speak soon girl n gd luck everyone xxxxx

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Well I am confused my period was only 2 days long! Its normally is always 5 days so I really dont know what to think xx

i dont no either rly i stull havent had my first proper period since coming off the pill last month, so am all new to this aswell god y cant it all be simple lol xxx

I haven't had a normal one yet either... What's normal anyway!? Haha! Best wishes ladies! Hope you all have a fun weekend!!!

Nope on this end! Testing this weekend, but not super optimistic. I've sort of joined a thread called Honey & Cinnamon Babies... Check it out! So far we've had 4 ladies get BFPs!!!

I'm also 22, DH is 29. Trying for our first, (his third). Just got a + OPK today, and hoping for the best! It's nice to see girls around my age on here!

I'm also 22, DH is 29. Trying for our first, (his third). Just got a + OPK today, and hoping for the best! It's nice to see girls around my age on here!

Are u pregnant? ive given up ont he OPKs just nt getting positive ones just gunna c what happens lol cz its my first month off the pill xxx

Yeah, I kept getting super positive OPK's, so I randomly tested and got my + last night at 9pm. Was NOT expected. Sorry about the confusion lol.

awww congrats how long did it take i wish i was i had a feeling today i was ovulating so went and bought sone more OPKs and still neg :( i rly dont no what to do lol xxxx

honestly it is i keep getting this like dull aching in what feel like my womb so thought maybe i was ovulating but still no jus done another test it so frustrating xxx

Just keep Dtd until the witch shows! (or, Fx'd, doesn't show!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->