Just started ttc number 2, seeking buddies :-)

Buttercup84

2 girls, 1 boy
Reaction score
I'm Liz and I have a beautiful 19 month old DD with my OH. We started TTC number 2 a couple of days ago and it'd be great to have some buddies to share the journey with. DD was a surprise baby so I'm new to TTC and as I have PCOS and irregular cycles I'm mentally preparing myself for it maybe taking a little while for me to fall pregnant. I've started a ff chart (link in my sig) and am trying to get to grips with when I actually ovulate via temping and checking cm. I've ordered some opks aswell. Excited but nervous!!

I want to be your buddy!!

I also have PCOS and irregular cycles, so know how your feeling! I have been charting the last few months though. And my cycles have varied from 31 days to 41 days. My last cycle was 31 days and I am hoping it's down to the fact that I started taking Pre-natal Vitamins.

I started my AF yesterday so this cycle is actually going to be our first cycle actively trying to get pregnant!!! Soooo excited to give LO a brother or sister!

How long are your cycles usually?

*Raises hand* Pick me, pick me! :D
Glad to have you on board! :flower:

I want to be your buddy!!

I also have PCOS and irregular cycles, so know how your feeling! I have been charting the last few months though. And my cycles have varied from 31 days to 41 days. My last cycle was 31 days and I am hoping it's down to the fact that I started taking Pre-natal Vitamins.

I started my AF yesterday so this cycle is actually going to be our first cycle actively trying to get pregnant!!! Soooo excited to give LO a brother or sister!

How long are your cycles usually?
Hi! I'm a little late with charting but I can feel myself getting addicted already :blush: That's interesting about the prenatals, do you take any particular brand? I'm taking Sainsburys own and i've ordered some agnus castus as i've heard good things about it also regulating cycles for PCOS ladies :flower:
Ooh hope this is your lucky cycle! I'm due on in about 8 days time. My cycles this year have ranged from 23 days (unusual, think because I was very stressed out that month and had a chest infection) to 42. Average is 34. I'll be testing just in case if I don't come on when I think i'm meant to but not expecting a BFP this time around. I have some OPKs on the way which I plan to start using next cycle :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->