Just stopped birth control question

1st time

Mum of 1 and expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,:flower:

I stopped taking my birth control pill 20 days ago and had my withdral bleed for 5 days after which is normal ....but i am now getting some brown spotting :shrug:
Is this normal??

I can only talk from my experience...
I came off mine 5-6 months ago.. Had a withdrawal bleed and then brown heavy spotting approx 10 days later... Then went on to have a normal period a couple of weeks after.

I'm now still getting brown spotting mid cycle (during most but not every cycle) i Can't seem to discover if its 'normal' or not lol but you're not alone!
If you've only just stopped it will take some time for your body to settle down x

1st Time, my first AF off the pill just consisted of brown spotting... Sometimes it takes a while for your body to 'recover' from the pill. There is also the possibility that your spotting is caused by ovulation, because some women do have spotting during ovulation.

In my experience I went off in June and had my normal withdrawal bleeding, then I didn't see ANYTHING for 2 months when AF finally showed up again. I've now been getting back to normal cycles. I hope this helps!

Maybe your one of the women who experience ovulation bleeding but you weren't before as you were on the pill so not oving?

I still have had a little spotting between periods even 5 months later.

Thanks ladies, it puts my mind at ease knowing im not the only one.

Its stopped now so hopefully will have AF in a couple of weeks:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"