• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

just the two of us - my malaysian wedding journal :)

I forgot to write that my in laws threw me a surprise hen/stag night on sunday. I thought I was going round for a dinner just with MIL, FIL and BILs and I walked into the living room and the whole extended in law family + my stepdad, sister and her boyfriend shouted surprise and threw confetti in my face :haha: the living room was all decorated beach like and we had malaysian food and my MIL had even googled malaysian wedding traditions :) it was a really nice thing to do because I've not really been able to plan anything to celebrate because my mum isn't well, I don't want to plan something that she won't be able to come to :( she was too ill to make it on sunday but it was fun anyway :cloud9: it makes me want to cry when I think about it to be honest because I love them so much and feel so lucky to have them that it makes me a bit emotional :cry: fucking hormones :rofl:

Awwwe that sounds so lovely. Sorry about your mum being ill, hope she's okay. xx

Awww that surprise party sounds amazing! So sweet of them all. Just to let you know - you are having a "real wedding" too you know :haha: so you're bound to be stressed. What made you decide not to have professional photos?

It's so exciting how close it is! Hope your mum is ok too x

Awwwe that sounds so lovely. Sorry about your mum being ill, hope she's okay. xx

Sounds fantastic! Xx

Awww that surprise party sounds amazing! So sweet of them all. Just to let you know - you are having a "real wedding" too you know :haha: so you're bound to be stressed. What made you decide not to have professional photos?

It's so exciting how close it is! Hope your mum is ok too x

i know but it must be so stressful having to think about other people on top of yourself! :lol:

the photos were making me dread getting married :wacko: we both hate getting our photos taken and we were going to get an album of 50 photos and i kept imagining 50 photos of me looking sweaty and both of us grimacing and not looking natural at all :rofl: at least now if my hair looks shit and i look a mess i can have as little photographic evidence as i want and i don't have to pay for the privilege.

i will probably regret it though :haha:

today i feel SO excited but i just want to BE married and skip the getting married bit :lol: so excited about going on holiday and being off work for 4 and a half weeks :coolio:

i'm worried about silly things like people looking at me - wtf is wrong with me? :haha:

I hate people staring at me lol! God knows why we're having a church wedding! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->